First day of yoga was legit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

c4lm

Member

01-23-2013

Yoga is a class at your college... Bro what are you taking?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-23-2013

I'm a biology major. Currently enrolled in yoga, sociology, anthropology, writing, and geology.

So you thought I like showed up at a gym yoga session- that would definitely seem more gay (even though I think that is a totally primitive line of thought). I get units for the course, and I get to be surrounded by sexy women, so shame me all you will, but I'm going to be laughing all the way to the first-hand lesson on tantric sexual practices.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
I just assumed as an MRA you would not be cool with prohibitive gender roles.
What the hell are you even talking about?
"Gender roles"?
That's feminist indoctrination / trash.

You need to stop with the vagi-nonsense.
This thread has nothing to do with Men's rights, it was idiotic to bring it up .


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vcadoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
If this makes me gay, I don't want to be straight.
No it doesn't make you look gay, but since you are a girl I don't think that would be an issue.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

c4lm

Member

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
I'm a biology major. Currently enrolled in yoga, sociology, anthropology, writing, and geology.

So you thought I like showed up at a gym yoga session- that would definitely seem more gay (even though I think that is a totally primitive line of thought). I get units for the course, and I get to be surrounded by sexy women, so shame me all you will, but I'm going to be laughing all the way to the first-hand lesson on tantric sexual practices.
You're a bio major enrolled in 0 classes relevant to bio?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

the flail

Senior Member

01-23-2013

Yoga's a class at my college too. I think it counts as fitness bacc. core, or something like that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
What the hell are you even talking about?
"Gender roles"?
That's feminist indoctrination / trash.
Gender roles are just a primitive-ass way of thinking about the world.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post
You're a bio major enrolled in 0 classes relevant to bio?
Yeah, pretty legit, right?

I'm in lower division classes right now.

Took a couple of bio courses last year. Now I just have to knock out the transfer requirement shit to get to university.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

c4lm

Member

01-23-2013

Sounds like a colossal waste of time. Why do you need to transfer?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-23-2013

I'm at a community college, dog. Maybe you call it something else in Canada, but it's like a two-year college. You can get a shitty baby degree there, or you can transfer to a real college for an actual degree.

My goal is to either do biological research or become a physician, so I'm going to need a lot more schooling.