Riot, stop making new champions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lykurgus

01-23-2013

When there's enough champions, then instead of making more, they'll make League of Legends 2 instead. At least this seems most likely in my opinion. At about 17 champs per year, 2-3 more years we'll have about 160 champions, so around then I think development for LoL2 will begin.

Spectre4802

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyHeenan View Post
And you miss the point.

You get +2 stupid points. Not shocking really.
And you get +2 funhater points.

Not making new champions stagnates the game. There's nothing new to play with, people get bored, they move on.

Maps? They take longer than champions, and even then, the Champion Design Team and the Map Design Team are seperate.

Conman577

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre4802 View Post
And you get +2 funhater points.

Not making new champions stagnates the game. There's nothing new to play with, people get bored, they move on.

Maps? They take longer than champions, and even then, the Champion Design Team and the Map Design Team are seperate.
They need new maps rather than re-designs.

Garion

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyHeenan View Post
And you miss the point.

You get +2 stupid points. Not shocking really.
sad to know that behind the screen, it exists a possibility you might be what is supposed to be a mature adult

Vrouge

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashman206 View Post
the original dota has like 98 champs i beleive and dota 2 has like 108 champs. League of legends just hit its 110th champ and there are really a few champs that can be considered unbalanced (looking at you darius!!), but Riot definetly won't have a problem adding more champs while keeping balance if the original dota could have done it back then with 98 champs. I do agree that they should take it a little slower with their champ releases, maybe like 5-7 weeks per champ? As well as balancing each champ, with the extra time they can make more skins.
Wrong, Dota on WC3 has 110 heroes and Dota 2 currently (as of today's patch) has 97 with 13 heroes left to be ported over for parity.

Spew

01-24-2013

Some of the new champions kits, are duplicates already tbh..