[Skin] Titan Ziggs anyone?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blad3sOfFury

01-23-2013

I would pay so much money for dat shiit!

Winderz

01-23-2013

This looks amazing.

One suggestion would be to make the bombs a different color for unique animations

a horse running

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

And we now have our official Legendary Ziggs skin

cgsammu

Character Artist

01-23-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I'm glad you guys like the Titan Ziggs I made outside of work ahahahaha but please keep in mind, this isnt a official skin to purchase in the game or scheduled in production. This was made for fun in my own time as a personal art piece XD

vamp15

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgsammu View Post
I'm glad you guys like the Titan Ziggs I made outside of work ahahahaha but please keep in mind, this isnt a official skin to purchase in the game or scheduled in production. This was made for fun in my own time as a personal art piece XD
so...the important thing here is, are you samuel, or are you samantha?

Thane Soren

Recruiter

01-23-2013

Quote:
ohai fiora...

i've been a bad student...

;3

PootisPoot

01-23-2013

Quote:
Present it, Like now, you have more of an edge than us, if this thread gets a bazzilion upvotes we are behind you, but PLEASE present this

Schtiffles

01-23-2013

Quote:
This is actually disappointing.

Nonetheless, epic.

Sybil Cut

01-23-2013

The only reason I can't see it happening, is because the skeleton isn't the same so he wouldn't be recognizable at all as Ziggs. (from the silhouette, you know)

Dunse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Attachment 598720

^