LinkedUpGaming LF ShoutCaster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LUG SlainFox

01-23-2013

https://www.facebook.com/LinkedUpGaming

LinkedUpGaming is a small organization that is rapidly expanding to become a stand alone site for online match making to provide gamers of all skill levels to compete at the comfort of their own homes. Additionally, we aim to create a simple means for the masses to enjoy their competitive style and win prizes.

Our goal on the League Of Legends branch of LinkedUpGaming is to provide a constant flow of events that create a competitive community of gamers of all skill levels. Our tournaments run on the weekends of each month and are streamed every Sunday and soon to be streamed on Saturday as well.

This is where the ShoutCaster comes into play. We are looking for a streamer or person who can stream to be able to consistently broadcast and ShoutCast the matches being played on Sundays. This requires an open block from 1pm EST to 10pm EST. If we get multiple ShoutCasters, we will try to implement schedules so that no one person is forced to stream the whole time.

Whether you are a single or are paired with another as a duo, we are accepting all interested volunteers. We want to grow as a company and for those of you looking for a long term commitment, we want nothing less than to see you grow and expand along with us.

If interested, add LOL IGN's

Slainfox

LUG Spartan

Italis

01-23-2013

I have a stream but its not popular i can stream from like 3-6 eastern time

LUG SlainFox

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italis View Post
I have a stream but its not popular i can stream from like 3-6 eastern time
Hi Italis,
Contact LUG Spartan or SlainFox in League Of Legends.

LUG SlainFox

01-24-2013

So far we have a couple people interested. Just add me in game if you are. IGN = SlainFox

LUG SlainFox

02-12-2013

Looking for another shoutcaster for this weekend.

LUG Spartan

02-14-2013

Any takers?

LUG Spartan

02-15-2013

anyone interesed?

LUG Spartan

02-18-2013

Need a couple shoutcasters for this weekend coming up!

AF DontSweatTT

02-18-2013

What hours are you doing the tournament at? I could possibly help you out if you need someone

LUG Spartan

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontSweatTT View Post
What hours are you doing the tournament at? I could possibly help you out if you need someone
Hi DontSweatTT, We will be doing the tournament on Saturday-Sunday 2pm-10pm. If you want to talk on skype add me SlainFox2.