Extra Bonus RP and Double IP for a limited time

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moggotson

01-23-2013

,,,,,,,WHYYYYYY....damn you mobile payments! That's the only way I can purchase points. Could someone explain why bonus RP does not process on mobile payments. I can't imagine it being any different from the other methods. Enlighten me oh wise all knowing admin...

MzPsychosis

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuri Ono View Post
I really wish you people would announce these Bonus RP things a bit more in advance. ~_~ I feel screwed for having bought a nice chunk of RP (more than I usually do in preparation for Thresh and the Lunar Revel) not 3 days ago. *sigh* I know it's the way these things 'technically' work but that does little to soothe the 'bad buy' feel. Think from now on I'm just never buying more than $10 of RP at a time, ever. Just in case you sneak these things out again.

He said contact support if you had recently made purchases. They may be able to adjust and credit you with the bonus, if it was within a reasonable amount of time prior to the sale.

MzPsychosis

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moggotson View Post
,,,,,,,WHYYYYYY....damn you mobile payments! That's the only way I can purchase points. Could someone explain why bonus RP does not process on mobile payments. I can't imagine it being any different from the other methods. Enlighten me oh wise all knowing admin...

As he said, because it costs Riot so much more to accept & process payment through mobile payment. Just buy a prepaid card, authorize it online for online payment, and use it to buy your RP.

Iajag

01-23-2013

Trolls own this game, ain't donating **** anymore

Moggotson

01-23-2013

Is there a way to purchase a prepaid card with mobile payment? Kind of far fetched but who knows...

Mazusuki

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostfire20 View Post
Can we also have a way to tell how many hours we've spent playing the game? I've been playing for 2 years now and I'm curious.
Shhhhhhhh . . . don't want to know how many months I have cumulatively spent playing LoL . . . last time I figured it up to be about 6 months if playing an average match of 45 mins. LoL more addicting than WoW?

Well guess some people watch movies or go to the park, whereas I enjoy playing LoL.

Riot GGWP

Daedric101

01-23-2013

Does this apply to gift cards as well?

Blad3sOfFury

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by November Terra View Post
I just bought RP yesterday. FML.
haha i know how you feel just happened to me too!

Soapking17

01-23-2013

I live in Australia, If I buy a $25 RP card, will I get a bonus and if so what bonus would I get?
Thanks to anyone who can help!

Underlucked

01-23-2013

does the bonus apply to instore bought game cards?