This will cause some rage but....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LrdVprScrpn

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyniX69 View Post
You should be promoting ARAM match making then. There would be a lot less ARAM flooding the custom game list.
A much more productive thread would have been:

"As a person who does not like ARAM, it would be beneficial to me if ARAM had a matchmaking. Currently it is dominating the custom game lobbies, making it hard to find games of other types."

SteelBeetle

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LrdVprScrpn View Post
A much more productive thread would have been:

"As a person who does not like ARAM, it would be beneficial to me if ARAM had a matchmaking. Currently it is dominating the custom game lobbies, making it hard to find games of other types."
My problem with ARAM is not that it's in custom games; I just don't like it period.
This might contradict my original post but this is how I feel.

MrJayGoBOOM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

The point of "why post it here" still stands though. You're entitled to your opinion and more than entitled to say it anywhere you want, but just think about the reason for such a post to exist in the forums dedicated to ARAMs. You don't go to WoW forums and say how you don't like WoW all that much, probably, it just seems like a very inconsequential post.

LrdVprScrpn

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGamePhreak View Post
My problem with ARAM is not that it's in custom games; I just don't like it period.
This might contradict my original post but this is how I feel.
So what exactly was the purpose of your post? Was it simply to cause rage? That's what the title says.You're not getting any rage out of me, but I am shaking my head sadly.

Kalarepa

01-25-2013

I play ARAMs only for like 2 years already, because normal games are very boring for me. I liked SR only for teamfights, while ARAM is like one big team fight.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGamePhreak View Post
To be honest I think the ARAM custom game is overrated. It's a cool idea.....I just find it boring.

I'm not saying I hate it, I just don't think it should be played as much. It also pains me that it pretty much shuts off any other fun custom games like Hide and Seek and Draft Racing.
OMFG...someone doesnt like ARAM!!! Stop the presses! Clearly this is unacceptable. You MUST like ARAMS. You are probably a closet-ARAM lover and afraid to come out. The more you protest about ARAMs....well you know.

Seriously tho, its kind of dumb to go to the ARAM forum and make a post about how you dont like ARAMS. I mean really? Wanna go to Quilting forum and tell em you dont like that either?