[Suggestion] Specified Zones (Hopefully this is the right Forum)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Realest

01-23-2013

Ive already suggested this before but im gonna suggest it again and i hope this is the right spot to be posting this sorry if it isnt.

I think if you made it so the game knows if ur champion is in a certain zone like Top Mid or Bot Lane or jungle or river or at the base, it could possibly bring new mechanics to the game? like with weapons and skills and such... if ur in the "jungle zone" there could be an item that benifits when ur in the "jungle zone". this wouldnt be that hard to implement??

Sick Vicious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

I don't know where you would put this. Maybe try explaining it in engish (more detail) so we can better understand what you're saying because I have no idea

Realest

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got No Mana View Post
I don't know where you would put this. Maybe try explaining it in engish (more detail) so we can better understand what you're saying because I have no idea
idk how i can explain it any more than i already have....

lemm try this again i guess... -.-

Make the game have "Zones" so when ur in the base were u buy ur items the game will know ur in the "Base Zone" or "Lane Zone" or "Jungle Zone" even when ur in the "River". its nothing more beyond that. its just the game knows where ur champion is at, and what zone ur champion is in. that way u can add new mechanics to the game with items and skills. like i said before if the game knew you were in the "Jungle Zone" there could be an item that is stronger when ur in the "Jungle Zone" you know what the jungle is right? well theres ur jungle zone. u know what a lane is right? well theres ur "Lane Zone". this is only the beginning im sure people can come up with more ways to utilize this idea. i have more ideas with skills and items to benefit from this but whats the point when no one understands.

/e added image

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/h...pscea9436f.png
RED= Lane Zone
GREEN= Jungle Zone
BLUE= River Zone
YELLOW= Base Zone

/e there doesnt need to be any visual changes to the game itself, this will be behind the scenes no one will notice its there until theres like a skill or item that benefits from this. or you can do something with the minimap like i have done... idk its whatevers just be creative...

wHiSkErTeMx73744

01-23-2013

That would be a very complicated and restrictive mechanic, both of which are undesirable.

Not only that, but this would only work in Summoner's Rift.

Furthermore, we just recently got an ass-ton of new items. We could use a break.

Realest

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by wHiSkErTeMx73744 View Post
That would be a very complicated and restrictive mechanic, both of which are undesirable.

Not only that, but this would only work in Summoner's Rift.

Furthermore, we just recently got an ass-ton of new items. We could use a break.

how is it complicated? it seems pretty simple to me. i mean i dont really know how the mechanics work for league of legends but im thinking just make it so the tiles ur standing on know ur in this zone or that zone. its that simple. if they can make all these new skills that do all these different things, how hard is it to just make it so the tile ur standing on means ur in a certain zone or not. and it would work in other game modes too. same thing the game will know if ur in jungle zone or lane zone if ur on 3v3 map.

think outside the box theres more to this than just skills and items, use ur imagination. -.-

Realest

04-29-2013

bump

XephyrX

05-02-2013

It already exists, at least top mid and bot, in the Custom Bot games, for example if there are 4 bots on my team, and I go mid before the minions spawn, 2 will go bot and top, and I will stay mid. Riot should think about this, but not to have any kind of special abilities, moreover just game management.