ARAM Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kanashimu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roob Muh Nek View Post
You don't need a team to participate; I can put you in a group with other individual participants. In addition, the tournament is also Saturday from noon to midnight. So don't feel that you can't sign up because of a lack of a team or your Friday night work schedule.

Please read in greater detail. It's astounding how many people overlook the part under "Sign Up" that says I need you to give me your time table. Hard to schedule you for your convenience without knowing what times are convenient for you.
Sorry, was strapped for time then. I can do any of the times. I might be playing with friends though, so I just need to know ahead of time which slots to keep open. I prefer 8-10 PM central time (6-8 PST) if possible.

Roob Muh Nek

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoshariuS View Post
I would like to know if there is something wrong with my aplication since everyone else got an answer except me
Naw dawg, I gotchu'. You're good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanashimu View Post
Sorry, was strapped for time then. I can do any of the times. I might be playing with friends though, so I just need to know ahead of time which slots to keep open. I prefer 8-10 PM central time (6-8 PST) if possible.
I'm going to assume that preference applies to Friday and Saturday since you didn't specify which day in particular. I'll post the schedule by tonight.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Don't forget to re-mention multiple times that the times you post are in Central time, because that's a thing people tend to overlook.

Stealhaus

01-23-2013

Hey, since the teams are already full (I believe), I would like to know if I could join in on the next tournament? PM me in game.

Stealhaus

Roob Muh Nek

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealhaus View Post
Hey, since the teams are already full (I believe), I would like to know if I could join in on the next tournament? PM me in game.

Stealhaus
Hey man. Thanks for your interest You can still sign up despite the teams being full. I'm sure someone will be missing at some point or another, so you can jump in on standby. As for signing up for the next event, I have so much going on right now, I can't start keeping track of yet another list of names, teams, rules, to-do's, etc. Just add me in-game and you'll probably get one of my copy-and-paste messages announcing the next event. You can also follow my channel @ twitch.tv/newgamerleans. If I'm online, just ask about the tournaments and I'll answer you promptly.

Kanashimu

01-23-2013

Quote:
Naw dawg, I gotchu'. You're good

I'm going to assume that preference applies to Friday and Saturday since you didn't specify which day in particular. I'll post the schedule by tonight.
yup, correct.

CTF

01-23-2013

It sucks how this tournament will be run on double IP day. :c What a waste of extra IP.

Zarkof

01-23-2013

EYE PEE SHMEYE PEE. You'll only have to put aside up to 2 hours though depending on if you win or lose, it's not like you're forced to play ARAMs the entire day lol

Roob Muh Nek

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kr3w Obscurity View Post
It sucks how this tournament will be run on double IP day. :c What a waste of extra IP.
Oh heavens, you have to put aside a 30 minutes game. Such a heavy loss.

CTF

01-24-2013

Quote:
Oh heavens, you have to put aside a 30 minutes game. Such a heavy loss.
I was expecting multiple games since it was a tournament. D: