Skin idea for Shen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BloodyDiarreah

01-17-2013

Superpunk Shen

While in my opinion Iron Maiden isn't a very good band, but their paraphernalia has some of the coolest images such as their album covers and shirts. So I modeled this skin after the pilot on the cover for "Aces High".

Shen should be a skeleton garbed in an old, shredded and tattered pilot's uniform which shows parts of his skeleton such as parts of his arms and torso. For his head, he should have a bomber helmet broken down the middle revealing an exaggerated mow hawk colored red, and he should have aviation goggles covering his eyes. On his shoulders, there should be leather pads with spikes, and he should have a leather sash as well. Any part of Shen's face which is uncovered should be covered by a bandana. As for his katana's, they should be replaced by drumsticks (this skin should honestly have been the final Pentakill skin, not Pentakill Olaf). To top the look off, Superpunk Shen needs finger less gloves showing which show his skeletal hands.

For his Q Vorpal Blades, the effect over the affected enemy should be a skull with a drumstick going through the top of the head to the bottom of the skull.

For his E Shadow Dash, as Shen dashes he should have his arms outstretched and air drum and it should sound like he is playing the drums.

BloodyDiarreah

01-18-2013

Boast

BloodyDiarreah

01-18-2013

bababeebeebooboo

BloodyDiarreah

01-19-2013

bump

BloodyDiarreah

01-20-2013

could i perhaps have some feedback from you viewers?

Blasthart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

''While in my opinion Iron Maiden isn't a very good band''

Please kill yourself.

BloodyDiarreah

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasthart View Post
''While in my opinion Iron Maiden isn't a very good band''

Please kill yourself.
Yeah, I'm totally going to kill myself because some pissant disagrees with my lightly put opinion.

BloodyDiarreah

01-27-2013

bump

BloodyDiarreah

01-27-2013

bump

RogueVector

01-27-2013

If your thread is dying from lack of response, its doing so for a reason.