I spy unofficial patch notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deleven

01-23-2013

viktor didn't get buffed this patch, it is just a tool tip change. before, viktor players thought that using power transfer on a target with high mr would return a smaller shield because the tool tip was weird, but this is not the case. power transfer has always returned a shield equal to 40% of the damage before the mr was applied.

TasogareReiken

01-23-2013

I didn't know Viktor needed a buff.

KitStylus

01-23-2013

You also forgot to mention Black Cleaver is getting nerfed, and the Giant's belt, so maybe Warmog and Sunfire cape aswell >.>

I hate nerfs of any kind >.>

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fs Son0fSilas View Post
Lol I was attempting to agree with you. We get it though, you love Ahri, jesus get a room you two!

Anyway, in line with what I was saying. Although these buffs and nerfs are indirect, they will affect Ahri greatly. It doesn't seem like much looking in from the outside, but anyone who mains Ahri will see this for what it is, a huge buff.

In the mean time, my little girl could beat your big tittied hussy any day of the week, 1v1 me bro.
its not a huge buff, dfg has always been good for ahri but reducing the price of the final product doesnt do much for her. She'd need a reduction on the biggest piece, needlessly large rod which still has a cost of 1600 unlike the adc staple which now costs 1550.

xD my big tittied hussy could probably win that with QSS

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitStylus View Post
You also forgot to mention Black Cleaver is getting nerfed, and the Giant's belt, so maybe Warmog and Sunfire cape aswell >.>

I hate nerfs of any kind >.>
giants belt isnt a huge deal as long as the resulting items are unchanged... unless you really need that 50hp???

PerfidiousAlbion

01-23-2013

It's not actually a change for Viktor, just different wording. The value is the same as before. Unless the scaling is different, which the link doesn't specify.

As soon as Viktor popped up I hoped it was for his passive rework.

Arrevax

01-23-2013

I'm happy that Viktor is finally getting attention that isn't bugfixing his E or ultimate.
Katarina felt OP to me after her remake, but the other nerfs toned her down enough, I think. I don't see a need for a buff.
Dunno what to say about Galio; what's a Galio? What's a Sejuani? A Rammus? There are a lot of champions who only see the light of bot games nowadays, and Galio's one of them, unless you absolutely believe that it's in your best interest to let the enemy mid farm all day...
Warwick's mechanics are archaic; he could use a little work. A buff should give him the attention he needs.
Zhonya's is expensive right now. This should prove interesting, and possibly a good change.
Ezreal needs to get out of his spot as the highest winrate, go-to adc.
Shaco should be left alone, or his ultimate should be fixed so it works correctly. The nerfs they might give him would make him as rare as a Karma, because he can't do anything without early ganking.
Those item nerfs are completely foreign to me... I haven't seen a Locket in ages, Black Cleaver is now the main adc item in place of BT (unless you want crits via InfEdge), Nashor's is not that great on most champions (Teemo is the only one I can think of that uses it well, but AP/AS Nautilus is hilarious and needs Nashor's to reach maximum trollage). Fiendish Codex's change might make a little sense, considering how great Athene's is.