Pregnancy

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Pregnancy tests are most accurate 1 week after the missed period.

Being paranoid about getting pregnant is very common is teenage relationships. Tender breasts could be from her oncoming period and the well every get nausea sometimes.

If she misses her period then you have reason to be concerned.
But even then she could just be late or happened to miss that one.

Try not to worry about it too much until you get the pregnancy test in I'd recommend early February.

Draxarr

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
Pregnancy tests are most accurate 1 week after the missed period.

Being paranoid about getting pregnant is very common is teenage relationships. Tender breasts could be from her oncoming period and the well every get nausea sometimes.

If she misses her period then you have reason to be concerned.
But even then she could just be late or happened to miss that one.

Try not to worry about it too much until you get the pregnancy test in I'd recommend early February.

We're not teenagers, but thanks. I'm trying to calm her down and for myself too lol.

vcadoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

If you cant afford an abortion, you could always give a good punch.

Malzabear

01-23-2013

Push her down the stairs!

Athene

Recruiter

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draxarr View Post
Personal choice and beliefs.
You believe in killing a baby over giving it to a couple which has a sterile husband/wife?

I suggest re-thinking your beliefs.

Malzabear

01-23-2013

Also, man. Just remember to be calm. Stress can cause your girly to skip her period.

During a really stressful time in my life, my period stopped for 4 months. It's just your body's way of saying "BITCH U NEEDA CALM DOWN B4 U CAN HAVE BABY."

Kinvaras666

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perceverance View Post
You believe in killing a baby over giving it to a couple which has a sterile husband/wife?

Don't give me that ****.

Did you grow up in a foster home? No? Then shut the **** up, you have no idea what you are talking about.

Athene

Recruiter

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
Don't give me that ****.

Did you grow up in a foster home? No? Then shut the **** up, you have no idea what you are talking about.
I have PLENTY of friends that were adopted under the circumstances I mentioned. All of them are happy, loving people with loving families. Just because I didn't grow up in a foster home doesn't mean I don't know anything about it. Considering how touchy you are on this subject I'm guessing you've had a bad experience, or watched a feminin commercial on how to donate money to orphans or w/e. I believe I understand this topic more than you.

Draxarr

01-23-2013

Quote:

Like I said, it's our personal beliefs. You're attempt to persuade me or force an emotion out of me is laughable.

Kinvaras666

01-23-2013

Quote:
I have PLENTY of friends that were adopted under the circumstances I mentioned. All of them are happy, loving people with loving families. Just because I didn't grow up in a foster home doesn't mean I don't know anything about it. Considering how touchy you are on this subject I'm guessing you've had a bad experience, or watched a feminin commercial on how to donate money to orphans or w/e. I believe I understand this topic more than you.

Yeah, sure, coming from someone like you.

123456 ... 7