Steel Legion Shyvana

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voidgolem

01-23-2013

Steel Legion can wait a skin or two.

Crimson Elite Urgot pl0x.

Kumamon JPN

01-23-2013

Before doing so don't forget to adjust the dragon lady for current environment, I think she is in a bad position right now. As for the skin ...

RIOT PLS!

ArbatrazSquizz

01-23-2013

IronStylus: are you aware of Sanderson's First and Second laws of Magic?

Gorkins

01-23-2013

Here's an easier question, will we be seeing Steel Legion Garen soon? Please?

Riot DudeBro

VFX Artist

01-23-2013
6 of 14 Riot Posts

interesting

Malizio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

While we haven't seen Steel Legion Garen in game yet, or even a model, I can't say much against or for it. But the splash art does look somewhat promising.

I assume that due to the negative feedback from the community on Steel Legion Lux, you're remaking the skin? Personally, just throw a closed face helmet on her, that combined with the particles would be great.

On a side note, Aether Wing Kayle could've really used a helmet as well.

Edit: @IronStylus: Have you guys given up on the Crimson Elite line of skins? Only Riven and Talon got them, and they don't really qualify as true Noxians like Katarina, Swain, Darius, or even Cass.

Zerglinator

01-23-2013

I still want Commando Shyvana. I mean, come on, a DRAGON wearing SHADES.

Loganos

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Somehow, the forces of Freljord, Demacia, Piltover, Noxus, Zaun, and any other city-state have to be able to go toe-to-toe with each other, using the inherent strengths they posses and how they choose to use or not use the magic that permeates Valoran.
Speaking of which, I wish we would have fights between city-states like we use to have (Ionia vs. Noxus). After all, now that riot gives a salary to pro-teams, I believe this is possible.

It would also help to identify the particular flavors of the city-states designs and avoid the boredom that might arise from watching the same teams battle again and again with little differences in champion pools.

RavenHusky

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malizio View Post
While we haven't seen Steel Legion Garen in game yet, or even a model, I can't say much against or for it. But the splash art does look somewhat promising.

I assume that due to the negative feedback from the community on Steel Legion Lux, you're remaking the skin? Personally, just throw a closed face helmet on her, that combined with the particles would be great.

On a side note, Aether Wing Kayle could've really used a helmet as well.

Edit: @IronStylus: Have you guys given up on the Crimson Elite line of skins? Only Riven and Talon got them, and they don't really qualify as true Noxians like Katarina, Swain, Darius, or even Cass.
Most of the negative feedback for Steel Legion Lux was that it would be her 3rd military skin in a row when people were wanting other ideas for skins for her.

Malizio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenHusky View Post
Most of the negative feedback for Steel Legion Lux was that it would be her 3rd military skin in a row when people were wanting other ideas for skins for her.
If the skin looked good enough, people wouldn't have complained. I think the feedback comes from the fact that it'd be her third bad military skin.