Riot can we please nerf singed already. . .

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-23-2013

rylais + liandris works on everyone, fiora would do it if it didnt take so long

Obnot

01-23-2013

im callin noobs here, singed insta kills every ad c, support who isnt building warmongs, mages.
and hes a tank
dont walk in the poison? oh ok

once ghost + flash + W + R goes off nothing can escape him. I outran a master yi who ulted and had a zil time buff on him. . . caught the yi flip him and he dies. .

with a pure ap type build with speed boots, he still has over 4k hp 500 ap everything dies. everything

FlongerDonger

01-23-2013

You do know you shouldn't follow singed right?

Obnot

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flingerdinger View Post
You do know you shouldn't follow singed right?

congrats you win the I really am a noob award

Moneyshot93

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obnot View Post
im callin noobs here, singed insta kills every ad c, support who isnt building warmongs, mages.
and hes a tank
dont walk in the poison? oh ok

once ghost + flash + W + R goes off nothing can escape him. I outran a master yi who ulted and had a zil time buff on him. . . caught the yi flip him and he dies. .

with a pure ap type build with speed boots, he still has over 4k hp 500 ap everything dies. everything

Insta kills the adc and support, I forgot his poison trail ticks for 2k...oh wait, it doesnt?

footfoe

01-23-2013

i gotta agree singed is op. He's like practically immortal, runs stupidly fast, does a lot of damage despite not building damage items.

you're basically dead if he flips you.

Obnot

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneyshot93 View Post
Insta kills the adc and support, I forgot his poison trail ticks for 2k...oh wait, it doesnt?

your not adding in the throw dammage + the 10% health damamge that lydras/ryjals does.

obviously once again, your not doing it right.. . .

I wish people would do more reading instead of trolololin the forums. I feel like im really starting to be a jerk, but with a basic build of

rod of ages
speed boots with the upgrade
ryjals
lindras(the mask thingy)
funny lookin wizard hat, the ap one
void staff

yeah you do insta skill pretty much everything

another thing i hear ppl say is. . . . oh anyone with a slow can stop singed wrong again. . . . with the new boots + defesive masterys he doesnt even need merc treads, he cant be slowed. he cant be stoped he is the juggernaught

footfoe

01-23-2013

there was this singed on arma. I couldn't believe my eyes at what this guy did. I would shoot at him with a full infinity edge phantom dancer, last whisper caitlyn for days. He stepped into the pool for a full half a second with me still shooting at him.
He just kept freaking running around. Not even attacking anyone because not even all 5 champions could kill him.

Technician Tim

01-23-2013

to beat singed, all you have to do is not chase him, poke at him when hes trying to take your towers so he has to walk off, never engage in 1v1 or even 2v1 combat with singed

Obnot

01-23-2013

you realize by level 12 that turret isnt going to save you right? and the turret behind that isnt going to save you right. . . . the lazor at your spawn will save you, by that time its 2 late. . .