Tired of Troll-Games? [Petition]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Christin

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatsh View Post
I am 100% on with this, just now, someone said Bot, when you're bot you are either support or adc, he went hec, We ended up not having an adc, i even asked if it is hec support, cause maybe it was, doesnt say yes or no, just say he is hec
Wow, was this ranked or norm??

G4V10T4

01-20-2013

I like 4 men kicking a troll in ranked

bloks

Master Recruiter

01-21-2013

30 minute ban? aint nobody got time for dat. signed

Christin

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by G4V10T4 View Post
I like 4 men kicking a troll in ranked
I think I'm going to change the first post to say 3 or 4 to let people know this plan is flexible. I'm just trying to make sure they do SOMETHING about the problem.

Hitmanb0b

01-22-2013

Whoa now. I agree with the idea, hell i suggested a similar thing 19 days before you did, i just didn't have a the petition idea and mine was a bit more aggressive. The part i dont agree with is the part you quoted Belthound on, which is that the votekick would only work in ranked. Trolls exist in normals too and we also get a time penalty if we have to dodge. Yes you might end up with trolls that form teams of 4 and start votekicking to piss people off. What you could do about that is that if you votekick enough people in a set period of time you get a time penalty and an automatic report of your votekicking habits, along with a recording of the champion selection process of each of the games you vote kicked on, could be sent to the tribunal and if its seen that you and a group are trolling by votekicking you could get banned. People might still have to occasionally deal with an unwarranted time penalty, but the chances of you having to votekick multiple times in a short period of time are low, so you will get fewer, and shorter, time penalties than if you had to keep dodging because of trolls.

I realize your idea doesn't call for vote kicking, and thus time penalizing, of a single person like mine did, but for the life of me i can't think of a better, short, term than votekicking at the moment. And since i don't feel like repeating the phrase, the vote to return to queue, ill stick with votekick.

Daniel Shephard

01-22-2013

signed

VPTrogdor

01-22-2013

I really like this idea! A vote to kick option, in combination with a pre-queue role selection (as I'm suggesting here http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3034988) would prevent a lot of rage and make this a much better gaming community.

What To Do Now

01-24-2013

signed

Shadowmender

01-24-2013

I would agree

dripping faucet

01-24-2013

signed