I finally worked up the balls...

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mista Jangles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

... and asked a girl out. Taking her to see The Hobbit tomorrow night and then getting a bite to eat after. She hasn't seen The Hobbit yet, so I figured this would be a great opportunity. I've already seen it 3 times, but would see it 3 more times because its my favorite book.

So... yeah. I have a date! This is weird for me.

c4lm

01-22-2013

If you enjoyed the movie you obviously didn't read the book. Anyways, going to a movie on a first date is a bad idea.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

How fat?

Mista Jangles

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
How fat?
I weigh 190 and she's half my size pretty much.

Mista Jangles

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post
If you enjoyed the movie you obviously didn't read the book. Anyways, going to a movie on a first date is a bad idea.
I read the book 3 times. I just love the LOTR universe.

sammich kek

01-22-2013

Quote:
well that depends on how he plays it... If he can turn a typical movie date into an awesome experience for her things will be fine. Good on him for deciding to see the movie first as well, if conversation gets still he can always fall back on the movie they both just watched.

c4lm

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by E Nomine View Post
I read the book 3 times. I just love the LOTR universe.
Good thing the movie has almost nothing to do with the book.

Dobagoh

01-22-2013

Quote:
Way to crush a man's hopes and dreams.

Mista Jangles

01-22-2013

Actually, it has a lot to do with the book. There were parts which weren't as accurate, but it was still pretty close. Besides, this is the first of 3. This one introduces the main characters and focuses on character development.

c4lm

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by E Nomine View Post
Actually, it has a lot to do with the book. There were parts which weren't as accurate, but it was still pretty close. Besides, this is the first of 3. This one introduces the main characters and focuses on character development.
They added entire characters and made up random events.

12345 ... 7