Minion detail needs tobe nerfed on low graphic setting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Post Pack

01-22-2013

Dear Riot, I am using an old computer to play LOL and I found that the FPS drops largely from 30-40 to <10 at times after the S3 patches are implemented and is much worse than S2. It is worse in lane phase than in teamfight which is awkward. I then realised that it is the minions that caused the FPS drop. Please reduce the graphic details of the minions and monsters at low graphic setting asap to fix the issue, thanks.

I Land Hooks

Recruiter

01-22-2013

Just because YOUR computer can't handle the lowest setting, doesn't mean Riot should lower their graphics to fit YOUR needs. A simple solution is either to get a new computer, or upgrade your graphics card.

Caitha

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unoariginal View Post
Just because YOUR computer can't handle the lowest setting, doesn't mean Riot should lower their graphics to fit YOUR needs. A simple solution is either to get a new computer, or upgrade your graphics card.
Actually, Riot does need to do as much as they can to fit OUR needs since this is a game made for us. Also, who are you to speak for Riot?

Anyway, the people who have good computers can set their settings high , the minions will be high definition in those settings. I don't know why you, who apparently has a great computer and doesn't have to worry about how the minions look in low graphic settings is being so selfish and typing in caps and all, when the changes Riot would make if they saw OP's post and implemented it in game wouldn't even affect you.

I agree with OP, my FPS has been worse in Season 3, I never quite understood why though. I hope Riot sees this.

CheeseNOnion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Quote:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Decafeiner

01-25-2013

Quote:

Mine is even easier, if you have that much money that you can buy yourself the best computer on the market, why don't you offer him this new computer/graphic card?

btw, nicely said Onion