Fail Tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alaskar

01-22-2013

LOL proven wrong now he flames peoples comments no wonder he was banned.

Ramachese

01-22-2013

There are ways to address a feeder that will not get you reported. First of all there is no need to call him a feeder - that in itself is pretty insulting to some people and could trigger a report of harassment espcially if they are not intentionally doing it (they may just be gettting out played).

Instead you could say, 'Hey 'x' maybe you should play under your tower. You might have an easier time against your opponent.' That is more constructive and gets the same point across without being belittling or insulting.

What others have alreayd said is also true. If you are reaching the Tribunal you are getting reported a good deal too many times. I've been playing since beta and never even been reported as far as I can tell (I wish Riot would implement an reported notice). You can rage, just rage to yourself and you will never be punished.

SeCKS Egai

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docboy2196 View Post
This is getting pretty ridiculous, I get banned because I join a queue and get 4 friends that gang up and decide to hit the report button?

Tribunal fail is BS, I can take my money and go elsewhere with less of the dis-respectful BS that goes on in these matches.

Even if you don't talk in a match, you win the match, because they hit the report button you get tagged for a ban ... yeah big effin fail there riot!
One day, I hope these threads go away...

Method1cal

01-22-2013

Have you ever done any reviews on tribunal? Its a majority vote. That means the majority of people reading your tribunal cases thought that you deserved the punishment, and that RIOT thought you deserved a ban as said punishment.

Docboy2196

01-22-2013

Exactly, you put players in the seat of judge, jury, and execution...nothing like enabling the mob mentality to "clean" up an online community.

I will take this in as constructive criticism, but for me later if I do decide to keep playing will be very mute in communication with my team in fear of getting a report created on me. That is what the tribunal system has done.

Also the tribunal system is flawed in the fact there is no actionable function against the "reporters" that are exhibiting the same type of behavior that they have reported another gamer for. And before you can say well then you should report them yourself - the more reports that you do put in can lower your report score to the tribunal? Makes sense right?

Cause I come online to play a game to only sit there and keep filling out reports on people?.....

P.S. - xSeCKSx your name offends me, I think it is offensive to the younger crowd in the game. As a sr. member and creating a positive environment and role model to the community you should have that edited?

Keuzen

01-22-2013

League of Legends is a free game. Many play League of Legends without putting any money into it. There is no need for skins...
Also, link your Tribunal case. I am sure Riot wouldn't issue a ban if you didn't deserve it.

BigWenus

01-22-2013

Then please take your money elsewhere!

Honoke

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docboy2196 View Post
Exactly, you put players in the seat of judge, jury, and execution...nothing like enabling the mob mentality to "clean" up an online community.

Errr.... no.

Tribunal doesn't put people in the roles judge, jury, and executioner. In fact, it only puts them in the seat of jury.

Riot still maintains judge and executioner powers. Players decide who needs punishing, but Riot determines the severity of the punishment and carry it out.