Can't Purchase Champions with IP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Better Buff Lee

01-21-2013

So i tried that just now and when i click on unlock champ, it says error, ''Your purchase could not be completed at this time.'' i don't know what to do, i really want karthus

Azazel Koung 00

01-21-2013

I did exactly what was said earlier, but it did not resolve my problem! :/

Beauku

01-22-2013

I'm having the same problem. My ip isnt updating in the store and so I cant buy anything.

KevinGregg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selene Allucard View Post
Bartonl e Carton, you fixed the problem! Thank you!!!

did not work for me...

Tryingtohard1235

01-22-2013

I tried clicking on the champion to buy them with ip and it isn't working at all

Barioto

01-22-2013

i have the same problem...my store IP doesn't update since i bought an IP boost yesterday

Theomer

01-22-2013

Same here, anyone found a solution?

Flinch

01-22-2013

Exactly same issue too!

Tried both technique from store (which doesn't allow me to click the unlock button at all) and from champion description unlock button (which gives the error message "Your purchase could not be completed at this time.").

Slight difference is that in the store, the amount of IP seems to be like a few days old. I've played 3 games since I noticed the issue and it seems the amount of IP isn't refreshed in the store (or the moment the buy request is done).

KevinGregg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flinch View Post
Exactly same issue too!

Tried both technique from store (which doesn't allow me to click the unlock button at all) and from champion description unlock button (which gives the error message "Your purchase could not be completed at this time.").

Slight difference is that in the store, the amount of IP seems to be like a few days old. I've played 3 games since I noticed the issue and it seems the amount of IP isn't refreshed in the store (or the moment the buy request is done).
The problem resolved itself for me without doing anything. Just sit tight

serdiaz

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniquePlayer View Post
So i tried that just now and when i click on unlock champ, it says error, ''Your purchase could not be completed at this time.'' i don't know what to do, i really want karthus
Same problem here, every time that I want to buy a champion, that message comes. I have 7037 IP and I can't even buy Soraka or Master yi