Help me grow my LoL Meme website :c?

12345678 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

omgwing

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCakei8 View Post
dude wtf OP.

Stealing other peoples creations and putting your website name underneath other peoples work is not OK. this is borderline illegal

what's so hard about paint and OC

the internet itself might be illegal then, chill out sit back and enjoy. Not everything was uploaded by me.

I try to credit every original picture to the maker.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheGreatKraksby

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwing View Post
how much viewers do you have?
Considering I just started this past week, I've had over 400 viewers in a week's time and I don't really advtertise or post about it at the moment. I'm working on making twitter, youtube, reddit, etc accounts to help get my name out there.

I have an informative stream when I play on the PBE and a "competitive stream" when I'm in solo queue.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fxfighter

Member

01-22-2013

How accurate is your Meme site?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

omgwing

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by get KRAKEN View Post
Considering I just started this past week, I've had over 400 viewers in a week's time and I don't really advtertise or post about it at the moment. I'm working on making twitter, youtube, reddit, etc accounts to help get my name out there.

I have an informative stream when I play on the PBE and a "competitive stream" when I'm in solo queue.

well atm there isn't a place where i can stick streamer on my web page maybe in the future, ill do it for free though


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheGreatKraksby

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwing View Post
well atm there isn't a place where i can stick streamer on my web page maybe in the future, ill do it for free though
I'll still plug your site anyways. It's got some good stuff there.

Good luck, friend.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

omgwing

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fxfighter View Post
How accurate is your Meme site?
by this if your implying that most are not memes, yes i agree. I decided i wanted it to be a mix of everything. i dont think that its a big problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by get KRAKEN View Post
I'll still plug your site anyways. It's got some good stuff there.

Good luck, friend.
Cool! Add me in game, i'll let you know when i get a tab for streamers, ill add your stream up there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheGreatKraksby

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwing View Post
\Cool! Add me in game, i'll let you know when i get a tab for streamers, ill add your stream up there.
Thanks. Any little bit helps when you're trying to get noticed. =]


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kagome

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawlerBrawler View Post
Dude are you taking other people's artwork/pictures and putting your website at the bottom of them?

That's just shameless. Not cool.
Yeah. You know who else does that? Ray William Johnson. ._.
Look how famous he is.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SquirtingSquid

Member

01-22-2013

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

omgwing

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaniilla View Post
Yeah. You know who else does that? Ray William Johnson. ._.
Look how famous he is.
I like RWJ videos it takes no effort to find funny videos


12345678 ... 12