High pings shouldnt play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KokKnocker

01-22-2013

Australians arent the problem.. they atleast speak english

WorstAlistarEver

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KokKnocker View Post
It also distracts player when they talk in a different language.. there's a reason y were in NA.. Fix this bs
it will be fixed the day riot stop to insult them by doing things like an automated tribunal, automated red answers on forums, and PUTTING THE S.A. SERVER IN MIAMI INSTEAD OF SOMEWHERE IN THE ACTUAL SOUTH AMERICA.

Ocelot

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBJames View Post
taking 5 minutes to load.
This is to do with the pc not the network.

DCode

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

or.. they're people like me, who made the account in 2009 when only NA servers existed and there is no transfer option to EU.

-1 OP, you worked hard for it

Baconstr1pz

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOtheONE View Post
Or if you notice your ping sucks don't play normals and definitely don't play ranked. Whenever my internet is being stupid I just go play a coop to get my win of the day and that's it.
Yes right you have expect people to make that Decesion

TheGreatDusknoir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

pls ban them all

Odegrar

01-22-2013

I'm from Argentina and my ping is usually about 150-170. It's not the best but I can play fine most of the times.
However, I think Riot should make a new server. Ideally, it would be somewhere in Central America (Puerto Rico or somewhere close) thus reducing ping for all South American players AND solving the language issue. This would also benefit NA servers directly. I bet there are millions of South American players, so I'd love to see something like this

Disconnecting

01-22-2013

i have high ping sometime and i'm in Canada.....i'm sorry....

WorstAlistarEver

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odegrar View Post
I'm from Argentina and my ping is usually about 150-170. It's not the best but I can play fine most of the times.
However, I think Riot should make a new server. Ideally, it would be somewhere in Central America (Puerto Rico or somewhere close) thus reducing ping for all South American players AND solving the language issue. This would also benefit NA servers directly. I bet there are millions of South American players, so I'd love to see something like this
to bad they pretty much told you, here have one in Miami so you shut your mouth about it, now we will leave it there and never touch it again.

Kmiavdaen

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCode View Post
or.. they're people like me, who made the account in 2009 when only NA servers existed and there is no transfer option to EU.

-1 OP, you worked hard for it
this. They are yet to implement transfers from and to NA, so till then, you are stuck with our 180-220 pings for better or worse