Help me grow my LoL Meme website :c?

1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

omgwing

01-21-2013

ouch. u must be a boring person

BPH Wing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

ooo i luv ur website, i post some pic on it couple day ago keep adding more pictures

omgwing

01-21-2013

last bump!

omgwing

01-22-2013

bump! sort of made the watermark smaller for newer images..

Scarlet Flandre

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by And it was K View Post
lole le funneh maymays u iz so funneh and randum xDxDxDxD

le "problem?" face! xD u got trickeded!
ily

hello im yasuo

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgwing View Post
Hi!

I have been playing this game for quite a while.. although i am not the greatest player, I did go on top 5 plays on protatomonster once! For those who are curious.. i was the Gragas http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r17DJoCY-5s

I decided to make a website during high school as i was quite addicted to this game. I even failed a couple courses in high school for this game lmfao, to make it worse, i'm asian. I wanted to make a League of Legends meme, picture website etc. I know, some people may think it is a dumb idea, or meme in general is dumb but I enjoyed it.

I created www.leaguememe.com just for fun and after quite a long time I created a small fan base with a little help it might grow more!

I work part-time..filling the days I do not have to go school to pay off tuition debt.. leaving me with barely any time to play league of legends sadly.. i would love to give out RP to people who would contribute by submitting content to my website by registering:
http://www.leaguememe.com/page/login

I am quite poor for the time being so not a lot of RP will be given sadly

It could be your art work, memes, pictures, or even your own video (to gain more views and subscribers)

Facebook fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueMemes

Looking for suggestions on how to improve my website, and also what you like and dislike about it.

I do realize that there may be some bugs/glitches on my website, they will slowly get fixed :S

I will update this page with progress and hope i get some support from you guys!

Problems:

Watermark: I do understand this is a huge problem.. i've been trying to get it removed or a super small size but coder is busy with school. Sigh!
I will help promote your site on my stream, so long as you help promote my stream on your site. ;P

And it was K

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worst Talon Ever View Post
ily
ily 2 bb

McDerp

01-22-2013

dude wtf OP.

Stealing other peoples creations and putting your website name underneath other peoples work is not OK. this is borderline illegal

what's so hard about paint and OC

Snush

01-22-2013

i like a lot of these +1

omgwing

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by get KRAKEN View Post
I will help promote your site on my stream, so long as you help promote my stream on your site. ;P
how much viewers do you have?

1234567 ... 12