R.I.P All sustain...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RavageRose

01-21-2013

@ tilare i agree, it seems like they are doing everything backwards instead of fixing their past mistakes they want to try an co-op an rework other situation which is only gonna ruing gameplay more so. I mean some champs you can only really counter sometimes by forcing them to stay in that lane, or for those who need to do this to counter you need to keep up your utain. it's a common practice as a top laner. being able to hold off a key player by putting pressure elsewhere. However you need some sustain to do this safely.

Bewm Hedshawt

01-21-2013

Agree about the jungle. Riot has pretty much encouraged lane camping. If you did nothing but clear your jungle with no interference you would still be behind the support at mid game. The exp/gold returns from jungle are terrible atm.

RavageRose

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bewm Hedshawt View Post
Agree about the jungle. Riot has pretty much encouraged lane camping. If you did nothing but clear your jungle with no interference you would still be behind the support at mid game. The exp/gold returns from jungle are terrible atm.
which is why i stopped maining jungle i was sick of trying to farm when all lanes pushed an everyone going "you suck at jungle you're only lv 8 our supp is already lv 10" when i had like 78 farm to the other junglers 56 an he's 1/0/3 while im like 0/0/1 an he's 1-2 lvs ahead of me... be better off going deep utility tree for the bonus Exp as a jungle now if you cant camp.

RavageRose

01-22-2013

New day, o bump, lets hear more voices an let more people see what coming in the near future

VanceStubbs

01-22-2013

LE GASP so from now on you actually have to play smart not just laugh and be invincible?

Good thing there are counters against infinite sustain... wait

Ansaa

01-22-2013

I just started playing Garen again... he is pretty monstrous.

I think people under estimate him, his sustain is great, his abilities have no cost, and he breaks out of CC easily.

You say "just kite him", but Q+W makes kiting hard, and if he gets Randuin's Frozen Mallet (especially Randuins, thanks to Cold Steel) I don't think he can even be kited anymore.

RavageRose

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanceStubbs View Post
LE GASP so from now on you actually have to play smart not just laugh and be invincible?

Good thing there are counters against infinite sustain... wait
GL countering infin sustain in solo ques until you make it to 1500 elo+. Junglers below that tend to gank mid an bot lane more because of less escapes an easier access. top lane is alway the hardest lane to gank because of only two directions (unless you have a terrain phasing jungler like vi noc malph who can go a large distance without being seen.)

the only realway to counter sustain on your own is with another sustain. however they have nerfed almost all other sustains which do not cost you nearly or more than 10% of your mana per spell (nid).

Xoj 21

01-22-2013

they should buff AP mage mid really,

using lux lately i was fed 7/2 i won my line destroyed akali

she just went farming somewhere and then she just 3 shot me. ap mid cannot build warmogs like everyone else is doing unless they have really short CD like ryze

Voidgolem

01-22-2013

% passive that only works if you stand three miles from the minion line so the enemy laner can't hit you.

versus free health forever from doing whatever.

RavageRose

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoj 21 View Post
they should buff AP mage mid really,

using lux lately i was fed 7/2 i won my line destroyed akali

she just went farming somewhere and then she just 3 shot me. ap mid cannot build warmogs like everyone else is doing unless they have really short CD like ryze
you never played Elise, gragas or cho mid then huh? all3 canbuild warmogs an be godlike. though this has nothing to do with topic at hand. unless you are saying the new AD caster mid is OP because they can build warmogs which in term is relative to sustain, then yes i see your point.