Dr Mundo's Base HP and Per level

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NCOoarashi

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmax9 View Post
Okay fine... Mundo should have lower HP than Shaco, Akali, Skarner. Right?
Thematically? No. :-) Mechanically? This is a balanced place for him. You could also make the case that a hulking brute hopped up on God-knows-what levels of performance-enhancing drugs with a giant metal meat cleaver should have MUCH higher attack damage than any of the above champions as well.... but that would be silly.

leetnanas

01-22-2013

That's like saying "Do you think Sona should be weaker than a Minion at level 1?"

Theory crafting and balance issues trump what feels right.

This is coming from a guy who hasn't jungled Mundo much this season because I have found his early game quite rough.

Astronaut Teemo

01-22-2013

look at this dudes season one with mundo oh lord

HBAFreightTrain

01-22-2013

I actually support this guy's idea. Give him a little more health to compensate for jungle being a little rougher. It won't make him suddenly OP by any means. Other champions get quality of life changes when the environment changes. I don't see why Mundo shouldn't.

Kmiavdaen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

talk about dedication. I support this though, Mundo could use just a little bit of love. Not too much though so he won't become fotm

WildTortoise

01-22-2013

Theorycraft=
I don't think its too much to ask..

1. All his spells are based on HP.. Yes the passive is suppose to fund this. But the nerf hp base stat, hurts too bad.

2. Yes, I play mundo a lot. But even in games where I do great... I don't feel op, strong yes but I dont go into team fights killing everyone in 3 seconds. I have had games where teammates have actually raged cause I have gotten kills, instead of them (as they say it, mundo can't carry). Which I partially agree. He can win games. But he isn't going to carry 4 other teammates that are lacking gold.

3. With the new magic and armor penetration he doesn't scale late game as much, he is easier to kill than he used to be.

Vendridil

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCOoarashi View Post
Thematically? No. :-) Mechanically? This is a balanced place for him. You could also make the case that a hulking brute hopped up on God-knows-what levels of performance-enhancing drugs with a giant metal meat cleaver should have MUCH higher attack damage than any of the above champions as well.... but that would be silly.
He does have a ginormous AD steroid though...

nillthium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

bump