The Chamber of War (Ask Pantheon 2.0)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

01-20-2013

Diana smirks.

I figured such a reaction. But alas, we will see.

I've yet to hear any of your own taunts other than the one a few moments ago... perhaps you have grown soft with all those years being used as a foot stool by Leona?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

01-20-2013

"Again, rather hard to be used as a footstool by somebody when you have not seen them in many years. If it is taunts you want, then you need only ask."

Pantheon paused for a moment, and then spoke once more.

"My theory on jealousy still seems likely. Are you sure there is something you are not telling me here?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
"Again, rather hard to be used as a footstool by somebody when you have not seen them in many years. If it is taunts you want, then you need only ask."

Pantheon paused for a moment, and then spoke once more.

"My theory on jealousy still seems likely. Are you sure there is something you are not telling me here?"
Not at all, Rakkor. She contested immediately.

Either way, this was fun... and I shall be going now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

01-21-2013

Pantheon crossed his arms over his chest, somewhat amused.

"Leaving so soon?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Pantheon crossed his arms over his chest, somewhat amused.

"Leaving so soon?"
Quite Rakkor, I need to return to my studies within the place you trailed me to the other day.

Unless you wish me to stay for some reason? She said with a quirked brow.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

01-22-2013

"You have already made it clear how much you enjoy my company. Leave whenever you wish."

Pantheon leaned back against the wall behind him, waiting for Diana's move.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
"You have already made it clear how much you enjoy my company. Leave whenever you wish."

Pantheon leaned back against the wall behind him, waiting for Diana's move.
Diana smirks, but shakes her head disapprovingly.

There is nothing for us to talk about, unless you bring up the subject... Rakkor.

She then turns to leave his chambers, only to stop if he does infact stop her.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Pantheon raised an eyebrow at Diana.

"Changed your mind already?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Lunari

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskPantheon View Post
Pantheon raised an eyebrow at Diana.

"Changed your mind already?"
I'm still leaving, Rakkor. You have a... miserable rest of the day.

She would then leave his chambers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

Senior Member

01-22-2013

Pantheon said nothing more, and only looked on as Diana left, immensely amused.