Feeders in RANKED?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noob106

01-04-2012

So the last few games that i played in ranked i have gotten these kinds of people that actually troll/feed in ranked they go bottom of course and feed the other teams carry so they have an IE 10 minutes in. Riot needs to fix this problem i have lost so much elo because ONE person on my team feeds/trolls/is BAD.

JotaFC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2012

must deal with it

i is ryan

01-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob106 View Post
So the last few games that i played in ranked i have gotten these kinds of people that actually troll/feed in ranked they go bottom of course and feed the other teams carry so they have an IE 10 minutes in. Riot needs to fix this problem i have lost so much elo because ONE person on my team feeds/trolls/is BAD.

One time a few months ago, for 11 games straight I had feeders, afkers, and/or leavers in EVERY single game.

I got an AP ashe, a jax that stacked dodge boots because he wanted to have 100% dodge all the time, etc.

I was ragging so hard in the last four games and even uninstalled the game. (next day due to not having DIABLO 3 out yet and bored to tears, I installed this game again).

I know this game was suppose to match you up in a balanced fight but sometimes I feel like riot hates me.

Don't get me wrong I'm not a super great player but at least I'm not going to rage quit on my team. When I'm good my team suucks and when I've lost my momentum and start doing badly my team gets a LITTTLE bit better.

BLEH!

GG TO THE KATARINA THAT STOCKED UP ON MANA POTS and Archangel Staff. Everyone yells out gg.

paShadoWn

01-22-2013

Quote:
(next day due to not having DIABLO 3 out yet and bored to tears, I installed this game again)
Yes. You cannot quit LoL. Ever.

jester82

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2013

nice necro paShadoWn, how the hell you found this thread ? lol

ILPM

01-22-2013

Well newbs are getting worst nowadays..

Mothalius

01-22-2013

Quote:
Riiight. And how would you propose Riot "fixed" this, exactly?

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-22-2013

This is one of the worst necros I've ever seen. Please don't necro QQ threads.

Mothalius

01-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
This is one of the worst necros I've ever seen. Please don't necro QQ threads.
Take a break man, I got this one for you.

USE THE SEARCH BAR.

How'd I do?

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-22-2013

Terribly.

For one, you replied to a necro thread with a serious question... to the OP... who opened this thread over a year ago. Think he's still around to answer the question?

Second, in this particular case, the search bar was used... by someone. How else would a year old thread make it back to the front page?

...and that'd be all fine and dandy, in fact, it'd be perfect, if there were an actual constructive discussion happening in this thread about something that players felt was still an issue today that needed constructive discussion in order to resolve the issue, or perhaps insight from a Red.

But that's not the case here. Look at the necroing post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by paShadoWn View Post
Yes. You cannot quit LoL. Ever.

I mean... why? Now look at the original post...

Quote:
Yea, I know he's asking Riot to "fix this problem," but it's really not much more than a QQ post from who last played a match a YEAR ago.

The only thing that needs to happen to this necro thread is we all need to downvote the original post so that this thread gets locked.