Riot I understand you won't refund me but make sure this never happens to anyone else

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xnode

01-21-2013

the only people that use the BBB is kids , sorry to burst that bubble, as far as riot support if reds are not touching this by now, there is more to this story then the OP is mentioning, Sorry they would help if that wasn't the case. Just saying, hate me whatever, just fact. GL thou.

RiotCaptSturm

Sr. Producer, Live Service

01-21-2013
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Hey, thanks for raising this issue.

I've got a sticky note on my monitor to check with the PS manager first thing in the morning.

Stay tuned!
'Sturm

And it was K

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrigoiKamilyn View Post
Yes, but that's from unrepentant ******bags that get permabanned and complain to the BBB about Riot not wanting to unban them.

BBB is a scam anyway.

Padookey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Real talk, this is a great idea... Refund this man!

WilliWong

01-21-2013

u go girl!

innervation

01-21-2013

The OP offers what is, in my estimation, a very reasonable solution to the issue. Riot pls.

Pandaris

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotCaptSturm View Post
Hey, thanks for raising this issue.

I've got a sticky note on my monitor to check with the PS manager first thing in the morning.

Stay tuned!
'Sturm
PLZ this exact thing happend to me but support basically said "Nope sorry we cant help you"

Panda Liu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2013

Hi @RiotCaptSturm
If you could just take a peak at my thread, I will greatly appreciate it.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=33760462

Raasu

01-21-2013

+1 Bump, I'll be around the thread for sure.

Dreampod

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavysleeper View Post
I remember their support used to be quite good. I guess things changed when Tencent came in.
Actually it was before that, ironically, when LoL got popular enough that they could no longer in-house their support. Support is now a bunch of (near) minimum wage call center jobbers who have no actual knowledge of LoL and no personal interest or investment in Riot's vision and success. This means that they just look for something recognizable and copy-paste their script over without actually reading and understanding their queries.

Honestly, Riot should be ashamed of their customer support. At the very minimum they should have a real Rioter offsite running their Austin center so that Riot has an actual idea of what is going on and a chance to instill their values instead of relying on the inhouse managers whose focus is on minimized response time metrics rather than successful or first contact resolution.