DO you think this champion concept could be brought to life?

Yes. 64 73.56%
Possibly. 13 14.94%
No. 10 11.49%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

[Champion Concept] Sylvia - The Broken Mind

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheDivineSilence

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeshychan View Post
the quotes are weird. in my opinion, the quotes sound way to weak...she needs more aggressive quotes.
As Sylvia, yes. They are supposed to be. As Syl, you may not see them as aggressive simply because you are reading it instead of hearing it. You can make "cupcakes" sound aggressive. But it must be heard. Regardless, if you have any suggestions, please share.

TheDivineSilence

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrackinFrack View Post
Hey, this is pretty cool! What about the skill shots though? Can you give us the sizes?
This is a good point, thank you. I will get to work on that.

TheDivineSilence

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxMindedGuy View Post
Reminds me of Hel (concept-wise) from Smite
I honestly have no idea what Smite is, but if there is a similar character to mine then I am immediately intrigued.

NoConsequnc3

01-20-2013

I like the sound of this, I would love to see more champions with alternate abilities like Jayce and Nidalee.

FrackinFrack

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoConsequnc3 View Post
I like the sound of this, I would love to see more champions with alternate abilities like Jayce and Nidalee.
Me too!

TheDivineSilence

01-21-2013

Morning bump.

The Toxic Fox

01-21-2013

Helping bump the thread, did you ever edit your post and include the power shots and their distances?

I think the league is in DIRE need of a girl champion that's afraid of fighting.

(Corrected mistake)

MasouAyumu

01-21-2013

To the poster above me, why little girl? She's 19, an adult.

As for the character, I LOVE HER (them?). I'd use Sylvia for APC or maybe support, but Syl looks like a jungler (ironically enogh), attack speed, an aoe, and stuff. Still, Sylvia seems so cute I'd only give her points :3 Riot please! haha :3

SirSillyPants

01-21-2013

i would love to see the concept art for this......

TheDivineSilence

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSillyPants View Post
i would love to see the concept art for this......
It is almost done. My art is with a sketch book though. I'll have to darken things a lot in order for it to be visible through a camera and it may... turn out rather poor because of this. Haha.. I am working on it though, so stay posted. :]