Definition of League of Legends Champion Skin Types

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkilluzion

01-13-2013

Great list!

Frostbite151

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverUserName View Post
now noones getting my curling veigar >: D
lol i remember that one
id love to atleast see a ufo corki latly tho, maybe a pax tf, i ONLY see the newer ones when playing (and now -_-) just a **** tonne of fisherman jax's (which was my first skin ever, and i was glad to be able to buy it on this account but now its not so special and weird of a skin... just kinda cool....)

either way i think this is about as good for me as it is bad for me because i played LOL when it was young, and got some of these old limited/promo/legacy (w/e u wanna call them now riot..) skins and im really mad that now a bunch of ppl will buy the skins i thought were uniquely nostalgic and oldskool (which i feel is kinda like chevy saying "well the '69 camaro rs/ss is whorth 50 grand now bcuz it was limited when we first released it, but we want the new kids to be able to drive these too, so were gonna release the car again for 75% off original price of- $5000 !!") now its a lil bit different but essentially its betraying the nostalgia i have for JUST KNOWING i was ACTUALLY THERE so long ago when i bought this.. BUT i like it aswell because i stopped playing lol for a while and it allows me to pick up some of the old skins that are kinda cool that i missed..

BUT LETS BE FRANK GUYS, ITS NOT LIKE THEY'RE RELEASING THE SKINS WE REALLY WANT, THERE NOT BETRAYING THE REALLY OLD SCHOOL PLAYERS, 5 skins!! thats all ur mad about is the 5 legendary skins they re released?! or the bajillion skins they re-released THAT YOU GUYS WERE HAPPY TO GET RID OF WHEN THEY RETIRED THEM... cmon..

Riderman10

01-16-2013

watch my video in youtube pls! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9VoslNVtig

KorrGoth

01-19-2013

Unicorn Hecarim skin!

Holck

01-21-2013

hi lol community, i play lol since 2 years, and im tired for have to wait 30:00 or 1 hour just by trolls on queue, so i have an idea. (IN RANKED GAME)

RIOT should do a button (IN RANKED ONLY), can be placed perfectly in the same place where is the button.. leave.. on personalized match

the button should work like this, every time some player get mad, troll or he just gotta go, the team should hit the button, it's like surrender. if the mayority of the team is agreed with that, the game should end the queue immediately, without the penalization for leave the queue

Many times i see the whole team is disagreed with some players.(OR TROLLS) and all ask desperately for a dodge. so this button can be really useful

PLS, THINK ABOUT IT, AND I CALL ALL THE LOL PLAYERS, PLS SPAM THIS MSG IF YOU WANT A SOLUTION (sorry by the english, im taco queso)

Ryderknight

01-21-2013

Thank you!!

Kilithikadya

01-21-2013

Thank you for clearing this up, I just recently got into an argument with a friend about what constituted a legacy skin lol

Kilithikadya

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holck View Post
hi lol community, i play lol since 2 years, and im tired for have to wait 30:00 or 1 hour just by trolls on queue, so i have an idea. (IN RANKED GAME)

RIOT should do a button (IN RANKED ONLY), can be placed perfectly in the same place where is the button.. leave.. on personalized match

the button should work like this, every time some player get mad, troll or he just gotta go, the team should hit the button, it's like surrender. if the mayority of the team is agreed with that, the game should end the queue immediately, without the penalization for leave the queue

Many times i see the whole team is disagreed with some players.(OR TROLLS) and all ask desperately for a dodge. so this button can be really useful

PLS, THINK ABOUT IT, AND I CALL ALL THE LOL PLAYERS, PLS SPAM THIS MSG IF YOU WANT A SOLUTION (sorry by the english, im taco queso)
This really isn't the sticky for this, however I would upvote it if it were its own thread

Riderman10

01-21-2013

watch my video in youtube pls! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGRuWdISyOc

KazzDC

01-21-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGmDGDnlFIA
yo creo ke es un buen penta! siguiendo con el tema xDD