[guide] Singed, the Urine Guided Rokkit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

condon

12-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phixation View Post
Cool guide been playing Singed as my main since I started playing. I have always gone the pure tank roll mainly because my teammates hate playing tanks so my item build is much different (last game I had around 4300 hp and buttloads of armor, not sure how much HP you get from this but I am curious.....but my damage output is laughable due to weak AP).

My playstyle is the same in terms of jacking full lanes and setting up kills, but my damage itself is so lackluster that my teammates have to do alot more work to get the kills. I am going to try out your build the next time I play and compare, maybe my new build. =)
Depending on which way you build, and how min-maxtastic you get with your archangels staff, you'll have between 3800-4500 in end game, although I've seen higher when I went tankier. Don't forget that if you toss a frozen heart in your EHP shoots way up! Same with guardian mail, but that allows for less suplexing.

Monolith

12-01-2009

I gave up with him. Seems like every other classes has a god damn snare x over 9000!!

about 1350 IP wasted.

Scyllz

12-01-2009

mono, try the banshee veil. People get all emo about wasting a spell to stop you and wait for someone else to do it first.

Lemt

12-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monolith View Post
I gave up with him. Seems like every other classes has a god damn snare x over 9000!!

about 1350 IP wasted.
That you could say pretty much about any melee hero, yet people play them. Get a Veil, play smart, don't go all alone.

Dr Niles Aquatic

12-01-2009

Once Cleanse gets buffed, you can that, throw in Ghost and and/or your Ult and you will be the most slippery bastard in the game.

Lemt

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Niles Aquatic View Post
Once Cleanse gets buffed, you can that, throw in Ghost and and/or your Ult and you will be the most slippery bastard in the game.
True. Always get Ghost, and get Teleport or Cleanse depending on your preferences (if 3 or more people get tele you probably don't need it.

I just played a game as Singed, solo queue, my first as Singed in a LOOOONG time. I made a huge amount of stupid mistakes, was lagging like hell, and couldn't farm well because I am dumb like a headless chicken. Finished something like 14-6-18. My team won, of course.

Anthony Giedos

12-03-2009

Awsome

Beegly Boogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2009

I killed two people chasing me in a team fight with poison... lol.

I played two games tonight Cleanse / Ghost. I died once each game. (Until they came into our base and raped us after an hour)

Lemt

12-04-2009

I've been going a bit differently with my item build.
I start out with a Sapphire Crystal and two health pots. The extra mana helps me lay more poison down, and the pots are very good at laning longer, even if they are an extra expense. But you farm gold like nobody's business, so that shouldn't be an issue.
I then upgrade the Crystal into a Catalist, and get the boots of swiftness, plus any other part of the RoA I can afford.
After the first RoA, I go one of two ways. If it's before the 23-25 minute mark, I'll farm a new RoA. Otherwise, I'll get Archangel's Staff (which you should feed by toggling the poison on and off every few seconds when travelling around).
My next item is Guardian Angel. This lets me be much more aggressive, even if it means I have to make more trips back to the fountain.
Then I decide what to get depending on the situation of the game.

defekter

12-04-2009

"But Condon! Fat damage boost! I hit like a truck with my ult on!" Eat a bag of ****s. Auto attacking with the UGR is like foreplay with a hooker. Could be fun but usually you can avoid it.

best
thing
evar