This will cause some rage but....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SteelBeetle

01-19-2013

To be honest I think the ARAM custom game is overrated. It's a cool idea.....I just find it boring.

I'm not saying I hate it, I just don't think it should be played as much. It also pains me that it pretty much shuts off any other fun custom games like Hide and Seek and Draft Racing.

Jeddite

01-19-2013

Dear L I V E J O U R N A L ,

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

I don't think normals and ranked should be played so much. They're pretty boring and repetitive.

SteelBeetle

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
I don't think normals and ranked should be played so much. They're pretty boring and repetitive.
Repetitive yes. But boring? HECK NO.

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

some people are easly entertained

some arent

Makestro

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGamePhreak View Post
Repetitive yes. But boring? HECK NO.
Sorry but summoners rift is easily the most boring of all the maps. The fact you think people would be outraged by you thinking PG is boring is pretty funny though, since no one is going to let your opinion bother them. However, I can see you'd let other people's opinions get to you, what says a whole lot about you.

LrdVprScrpn

01-20-2013

Actually this is a good argument for matchmaking. Most of the games will move out of custom lobbies, and the other custom game types will be more visible.

SteelBeetle

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makestro View Post
Sorry but summoners rift is easily the most boring of all the maps. The fact you think people would be outraged by you thinking PG is boring is pretty funny though, since no one is going to let your opinion bother them. However, I can see you'd let other people's opinions get to you, what says a whole lot about you.
I didn't let other people's opinions get to me, I was just stating my opinion.

taotico

01-20-2013

Quote:
To be honest I think the ARAM custom game is overrated. It's a cool idea.....I just find it boring.

I'm not saying I hate it, I just don't think it should be played as much. It also pains me that it pretty much shuts off any other fun custom games like Hide and Seek and Draft Racing.
So you don't like palying ARAMS, but why would you create a thread just to say that?

ZyniX69

01-21-2013

Quote:

You should be promoting ARAM match making then. There would be a lot less ARAM flooding the custom game list.