Do you like story time?

Yes 20 66.67%
No 4 13.33%
This OP is a Moron! 6 20.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Its Story Time!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syrusa

Senior Member

01-20-2013

(Out of character bump)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vapeurs

Senior Member

01-20-2013

Teemo respawns at base and buys black cleaver.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BakerofDoom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

01-20-2013

Because Teemo buys a black cleaver his team offers him up as a sacrifice to the Dunkmaster: Darius


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syrusa

Senior Member

01-20-2013

(Out of character bump)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syrusa

Senior Member

01-20-2013

(Out of character bump)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Futurett

Senior Member

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakerofDoom View Post
Because Teemo buys a black cleaver his team offers him up as a sacrifice to the Dunkmaster: Darius
Dunkmaster takes the sacrifice and offers it to Baron, the almighty god of buffs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rutherfordium

Senior Member

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurett View Post
Dunkmaster takes the sacrifice and offers it to Baron, the almighty god of buffs.
The sacrafice is rejected because the Baron finds teemo too distasteful, so Baron decides to attack Darius.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The MechE

Senior Member

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rutherfordium View Post
The sacrafice is rejected because the Baron finds teemo too distasteful, so Baron decides to attack Darius.
Cho'Gath appears out of no where while Darius fights Baron and consumes the tiny morsel (Teemo), leaving no remains.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GeneralCoolman

Member

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naland View Post
Cho'Gath appears out of no where while Darius fights Baron and consumes the tiny morsel (Teemo), leaving no remains.
The curse of Teemo now but a memory, Cho and Darius continue their Baron fight, surrounded by the mushroom field Teemo left as a "present"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrazyMosakra

Senior Member

01-20-2013

As the Thresh support wanders around claiming the souls of minions and Barron (The biggest soul of all) When from the bushes