'A Gentleman Turnabout' Prelude (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

01-20-2013

{{ Bamp }}

Shinozaki Ayumi

01-20-2013

((SORRY! Real life OP. You may have to get a replacement, real life getting OP.))

Trucy looked at the magazine curiously.

Attachment 596504

"Wonder what it says about it.."

She looked at the Magazine, reading the article about it. ((Put article? or just use the magazine itself?))

Sykper

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFCupcake View Post
((SORRY! Real life OP. You may have to get a replacement, real life getting OP.))

Trucy looked at the magazine curiously.

Attachment 596504

"Wonder what it says about it.."

She looked at the Magazine, reading the article about it. ((Put article? or just use the magazine itself?))
Browsing the magazine, Trucy notices a few pages are quite worn, as if read more than the others. All of them are related, with pieces of information and gossip about BeanWorks. Specifically, some authors and people of interest don't entirely believe the quick rise of the coffee distributor was legitamate. Some are even going so far as to claim illegal chemicals, but there is nothing in these articles that is concrete only speculation. But, regardless there is something odd, Godot doesn't seem like the kind of person to really get into this kind of thing. In fact, it isn't just this magazine itself, the papers strewn about are old gossip columns dating the activities of BeanWorks to the beginning of its sudden growth over the past year or so.

Recieved Information from the Gossip Column!

Shinozaki Ayumi

01-20-2013

Trucy wonders at all these magazines. All about Beanworks. Strange. She decided to go to Jon and update the news.
Attachment 596520

SOME PLACE JON IS IN.

Trucy caught up to Jon and found where he was.

"What did you find?"

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

01-20-2013

Godot's Apartment

Jon encounters Trucy, and briefs her on what he found in the Kitchen.

"I may have found what 'that' refers to in the letter," he said. he then had his Options display the details about Hilocide, the chemical he found some information about in the Kitchen. When Trucy finished reading, Jon spoke again.

"I need to brush up my memory on what this 'Hilocide' is, however, so I'm heading back to the hospital to find more information. I recall it was banned for something rather controversial some time ago, but I can't place it exactly. I'll give you the letter for safe-keeping, but see if you can find anything in connection to this 'Hilocide.' Did you find anything?"

Shinozaki Ayumi

01-20-2013

Trucy updated Jon on the magazines.

Attachment 596540

"The Magazines refer to Beanworks using something 'illegal'. I may think that Hilocide is an illegal substance. They use it in their beans, which is what I have so far. Godot probably wrote letters to them, is what I also found."

Attachment 596542

"I'll check what else is around, or if we overlooked something."

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

01-20-2013

Jon nodded.

"Alright; I need to go to the Hospital now to look up on this 'Hilocide,' so I trust you can find anything we missed," he said. Giving a final nod of salute, Jon then walked out the apartment, headed for the hospital.

Hospital

Jon walked back in, moving straight to the receptionist's desk.

"Hello, where could I access the hospital database?" he asked the receptionist.

Sykper

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFCupcake View Post
Trucy updated Jon on the magazines.

Attachment 596540

"The Magazines refer to Beanworks using something 'illegal'. I may think that Hilocide is an illegal substance. They use it in their beans, which is what I have so far. Godot probably wrote letters to them, is what I also found."

Attachment 596542

"I'll check what else is around, or if we overlooked something."
After a bit more looking, Trucy feels like she has combed enough for anything that could be useful. Even going back to the bathroom with the blood stains on the wall didn't bring out anything of interest, although there are an abundant amount of medications for Godot. Eventually, given what Jon has told her, there doesn't seem to be anything else here. A few options do come to mind now, she could head back to the crime scene to do a more detailed search, she could go to the hospital as well, or maybe visit the festival near the scene of the crime. On that note, maybe she could find Lina Anthony, perhaps she might have more to say after the first trial?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalGearSolid E View Post
Jon nodded.

"Alright; I need to go to the Hospital now to look up on this 'Hilocide,' so I trust you can find anything we missed," he said. Giving a final nod of salute, Jon then walked out the apartment, headed for the hospital.

Hospital

Jon walked back in, moving straight to the receptionist's desk.

"Hello, where could I access the hospital database?" he asked the receptionist.
"One moment..."

The receptionist is currently checking her computer for the closest available monitor to access the database-

"The Doctor for Godot around the corner has a monitor you can use near the patient's hospital room, around the corner back there. Other than that I am afraid I cannot help you that much sir, we always get a lot of patients this time of year due to recklessness."

She points behind her down the hall where Godot was sleeping before, chances are the Doctor there is still observing.

Ask the String

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
Edgeworth nods-

"Normally that is true, however due to the investigation's compass getting larger, even this far away from the scene of the crime has to be investigated. So, with the League's permission both the Prosecution and Defense can have access to all facilities at this festival."

Attachment 593398

Edgeworth begins looking around, and sees the male closet-

Attachment 593399

"Hmm, I suppose you were investigating the incident of your own accord Ms. Buvelle. I won't have an issue with it, but I must ask that you refrain from interfering in my own work..."

Edgeworth then looks in the open closet and sees the opened box with the boots only, his eyes narrow-

"Hmm...I see. So the gloves aren't here..."

Edgeworth looks a bit in thought.
How'd he find out about the gloves? Sona though, Must've been talking to the employees too. But why would he want to find them?

Sona stared a bit at Edgeworth as he was thinking, wondering if he was trying to cover something up.

♪Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but I've got to get going,♪ She replied as she headed to the door, ♪Good luck in that trial.♪

DC WWWWWWWWWWWWW

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
"One moment..."

The receptionist is currently checking her computer for the closest available monitor to access the database-

"The Doctor for Godot around the corner has a monitor you can use near the patient's hospital room, around the corner back there. Other than that I am afraid I cannot help you that much sir, we always get a lot of patients this time of year due to recklessness."

She points behind her down the hall where Godot was sleeping before, chances are the Doctor there is still observing.
Jon nods.

"Alright, thank you," he responded, now walking towards the doctor's office.

He entered the room again, and looked for the doctor and monitor.