Replays in youtube Vids

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hairyhulk

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
Are you sure you won't read part of what I said, and then go spread bits and pieces of my post via partial understanding like you seem to have done here?
I'm confused and don't know what you're talking about.(edit: Don't flatter yourself. I hadn't even read your post in this thread before posting my own. Your behavior in these forums from what I have seen is immature at best.)

As far as I'm concerned, there's no way you're able to record a video onto your hard drive directly via LoLReplay. If I am wrong like you say, surely you could explain to me how.

JabaRune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairyhulk View Post
I'm confused and don't know what you're talking about.

As far as I'm concerned, there's no way you're able to record a video onto your hard drive directly via LoLReplay. If I am wrong like you say, surely you could explain to me how.
lol >.< go read his first post..

Blue Scarlet

01-21-2013

So I should probably livestream then and the videos I stream, record it and pose on youtube then.
Better Idea then right? since I wont have to go through all the screen recording process.

OhBoyItsaMegaman

01-21-2013

Depends on what you are trying to show your viewers.

I'm not sure I understand what's hard about recording your screen while watching a replay. Isn't this easier than livestreaming?

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-22-2013

If you want to stream 'the game experience,' then livestreaming is the way to go. Viewers will get to see where you're looking at at any given moment, as well as hear your real time commentary.

LoL Replay -> recording, on the other hand, is great if you want to show clips, make a teaching video, or otherwise have more control over what the audience is viewing.

Both are great tools, but they're useful for different reasons.