Broken Glass (Void Story, Very Closed RP, Hide the children!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

01-13-2013

Phantom only looked up at the Professor with a glare radiating an ominous anger that can be felt by those near him. He had finally realized what this fiend done to his own kind, to the poor souls lead here, and to the oblivious humans that he lived among ever since being pulled from his world. Phantom was born in a war torn world where death reeks in every corner. The sight of bodies and rotting corpses no longer caused him to flinch. He grew to become a hardened person, but the Professor was too much. "You are a monster of monsters, even Voidborns in my eyes are human to an extent. Nothing should have to endure such fates in this place. I do not care for what sick experiments you do upon your subjects here, but to imprison them in endless torment like that...that is crossing the line. Don't you dare rationalize this with science. Real science is used to help people...not all of this...blasphemy. Yes, my morals may be weak and foolish but I will stand by them nevertheless."

Sykper

01-13-2013

"And who are you to judge me human?"

The animosity finally begins to be seen radiating from the Professor, his real nature is starting to come out.

"You miserable creatures, who wage fruitless wars for some false superficial beings or greed. Who take this so called 'science' you covet to help people and devise new ways to break each other apart with it! If anything, I am doing real science here, devoid of any restrictions! My own creations forged with Voidtech didn't seem to mind the fact that countless souls were literally imbedded in their new bodies! Such faint resolve won't avail you here I am afraid!"

Glass looks up, his face not wavered-

"Regardless, we simply won't let you do as you please Professor. We are taking that key, and send you to the darkest abyss in creation for what you have done!"

"Kehehe, such confidence! Although I wonder...how many times I have heard that before? Here, let me show you what will happen to you should you fail..."

The Professor turns a knob nearby, and suddenly everyone in the room can hear whispers...faintly growing. Suddenly, the voices get louder, they sound like they are in pain, coming from everywhere! They keep rising in tempo and volume! The screaming of hundreds, no, thousands of souls of Void and Valorian origins persist throughout the room! Phantom and Glass could swear they hear men, women, and even young children crying out in pain! It was...the most terrible thing to hear. Finally, the sounds quieted down as the Professor flips the knob back-

"Did you get all of that? My noise filter is quite nice, letting you all comfortably walk through my entire factory unaware of the souls that forged its walls! THAT, is where the unworthy go, and, since I am a benevolent scientist who...heh, somewhat admires your dedication to false things like morality, this is your last chance to LEAVE. What say you mortals?"

The Professor's snake-like words reach everyone in the room. If they die here...their fates are worse than death...

TheShadowOfChaos

01-13-2013

Phantom growls with much anger and fury. His own shadow seemed to be pulling back into him despite there being light, Phantom had no shadow. The whispering in Damnation rose in greater volume as if calling to the souls that were surrounding them. The familiar fleshy tendrils began to form four columns of black coming out in an X behind him. The cracked dragon insignia slowly poured some darkish blood that flowed in vein-like fashion down his face. "I am no mere mortal and these poor souls will be released from their prison."

Sykper

01-13-2013

The Professor's eye scans across all of them. None seem to be wavering at all. Gormak cracks his neck, Phantom's charging up, Glass is bracing his sword across his back, and the Lizard is not seen but it doesn't look like it has left.

"....Very well...."

Suddenly, a row of teeth appear in a wicked smile on the lower eye-lid of the Professor!

{{ Fiendish Fight! }}

"Kekekeheheheh! This is good! That look in your eyes! I despise, no, HATE it~! I know a proper experiment for all of you! Number 50001!!!"

The Professor's tentacle breaks a glass cover and slams a red switch! The sounds of machinary detaching from Glom are apparent, specifically on his shoulders where a black fog appears-

"I have removed your limiters! Glom! Meet your brothers Ber and Xan! United once more!"

The right shoulder shows a pair of amber eyes within a green...slimy head. Ber, the once prominent morphing Voidborn who prefers a hard-metallic look, is reduced to a mere slime reborn unnaturally. Xan, the blue bird, is but half a skull fidgeting in place, a piercing red pupil still lingers, but it is more undead than anything!

"Gentlemen I would love to stay and observe but even for me it isn't safe here, the room can't handle my creation down there. After it has done mangling the lot of you to pieces, I'll be around to pick up what is left of you! Ta-ta~!"

The Professor plomps off the glass and heads to an elevator, before anyone could give chase Glom seems to be emitting a lot of dark power, its head turns to each of the others, and the body glows red...and expands! Glom enlarges three-fold, the muscles get even bigger and the body becomes more wicked and twisted as tubes of green, red and blue are fueling it! The warglaive gets reformed by the green shards of Ber, as Glom attains a new form! It bellows loudly, a shattering wave pushes back nearby foes!

Glomberxan, the Discorded Juggernaut has been unleashed! It quickly sends its warglaive flying at the biggest foe, Gormak and charges at Glass, the foes who haven't received any punishment yet! Gormak catches the glaive with his palms but the force lifts him off his feet and sends him flying into a wall! Glass narrowly dodges the charge, but the wind blows him off his feet a bit!

"****!! Keep moving! You don't want to get run over!"

TheShadowOfChaos

01-20-2013

Phantom watches as Glom grows stronger and stronger. The beast's power had multiplied and was now even more unstoppable than before, but that did not douse the seething black anger coursing through his body. Veins of corruption, that covered his body, beat loudly while pumping the dark energies into Phantom. The tendrils erupting from his back turn into four giant serpentine heads. Though made of shadows, they all had a fleshy texture, along with rows of razor "teeth" that made it grotesque to look at . The warrior's own body was almost consumed with the dark corruption except for the visor which still glowed red. An aura of black surrounds him now, and the battle commences.

"I..will...not...FALL!!"

The wave comes and slams into Phantom driving him backwards, his feet scraping along the ground until it got hold once more. Gormak and Glass were already off their feet when he recovered, so it was not a good start. With one quick move, his serpent heads unleash a ghastly torrent of murky acid. Phantom's arms were still engulf with hungry flames and wicked energies.

Sykper

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
Phantom watches as Glom grows stronger and stronger. The beast's power had multiplied and was now even more unstoppable than before, but that did not douse the seething black anger coursing through his body. Veins of corruption, that covered his body, beat loudly while pumping the dark energies into Phantom. The tendrils erupting from his back turn into four giant serpentine heads. Though made of shadows, they all had a fleshy texture, along with rows of razor "teeth" that made it grotesque to look at . The warrior's own body was almost consumed with the dark corruption except for the visor which still glowed red. An aura of black surrounds him now, and the battle commences.

"I..will...not...FALL!!"

The wave comes and slams into Phantom driving him backwards, his feet scraping along the ground until it got hold once more. Gormak and Glass were already off their feet when he recovered, so it was not a good start. With one quick move, his serpent heads unleash a ghastly torrent of murky acid. Phantom's arms were still engulf with hungry flames and wicked energies.
Glass was still dodging the enraged Glomberxan's deadly blows, often more fluidly than his previous movements. However he didn't have a break until he saw the acid spray nail the back of the beast, which immediately began to corrode the metal and melt the undead flesh! The head of Ber turned around 180 and suddenly spikes formed along the back of the arm, as it launched a lot of green shards straight at Phantom! With the moment of hesistation for its attack, Glass quickly slashed at the chest of Glomberxan hoping to cleave through the metal with his eyes! However...even though he slashed on his projected line, the Voidtech only recieved a gaping hole and nothing more, it would take many more to break apart that armor!

Gormok got back up, a bit of wind was knocked out of him with that impact but now he has a nice weapon. Immediately he began to charge with the warglaive in hand! However, Xan was watching him, and its paralysing eye immediately locked on, as Gormok felt his body suddenly freeze-!

"Wha...What....?!"

A nasty paralysis effect, Gormok is struggling to break free! In the corner of the room the Lizard observes and begins weighing on every option. 'Damn! We can't let that Professor get away but can they do it on their own?' The Lizard pondered. Finally-

'LISTEN! I am going to go after that ******* upstairs! Don't you die!'

The Lizard's thoughts told the rest as he moved to the shadows, attempting to phase through them after the Professor! Glass nods as he avoids another punch that would have blown apart his body. There wasn't much progress as Glass notices Gormok being pinned by Xan's eye! 'Damnit! We need to take out the other heads first starting with that bird one!' Glass comes to a fast but difficult plan of action!

TheShadowOfChaos

01-20-2013

Phantom raised his hand with the palm opened to fire a barrage of dark lightning at most of the green shards. Others smashed against his armor with little effect but still left deep scratches. After observing how effective his attack did and how the situation was, he moved forward very slowly. One head released a hazy cloud of darkness at Xan's head to "blind" him while two others continued the acidic assault, this time aiming for the legs. The last head hung by his side like a guard.

Phantom gave an nod to Lizard as the reptile went after the eyeball before continuing on his attack on Glomberxan. Only a sliver of his being kept him from charging full force into battle and going berserk. The visor still stayed red, glowing dimly as the fight went on.

Sykper

01-21-2013

The darkness of the cloud was quite effective, for Xan's eye was still considered 'alive' and thus suseptible to blindness. The acid however wouldn't get through as the arm's green mass suddenly shifted into a shield blocking the attack on its flank, that would melt instead. But it didn't end there...

Mechanical parts on Glomberxan's back shifted and openings appeared! Followed shortly by small explosions with multiple tiny boxes flying almost symmetrical towards Phantom at his sides! Phantom instantly recognized these as the deadly Wires from before, as lines were rotating in front of him getting closer! He would have to dodge in some matter or think of a way to stop the flying boxes.

With the cloud bringing about Darkness, Gormak suddenly got free, and continued his charge at Glomberxan's side, swinging his warglaive at the arm of the beast with great force! A terrific blow as the glaive sunk in deep and Gormok felt bone, cutting a little under halfway into the feathered arm! However, Xan's head had another trick as it bellowed a sonic-boom in the general direction of where it though Gormok was. Gormok had to break off immediately leaving the warglaive jammed in the arm!

Glomberxan's main focus was still Glass, as the other two heads used their abilities, the arms were largely free to swing and rampage. One swing in particular though was interrupted by Gormok, in which Glass again took another shot into the chestline of Glomberxan! This time, bits of wire and electricity coursed off his edge as Glass cut deeply but not enough to do any impression on this Voidborn! A bit more progress on all fronts but Glass was getting tired, if he activated his blade he could run the risk of being slow afterwards and take a would-be deathblow from the monster! He had to tough this one through until he could make some sort of powerplay!

__________________________________________________ ________________________

The elevator brought the Professor to a laboratory much higher up. Rather, it looked more like a small room with another large Hanger nearby.

"Oh my oh my oh my. Such troublesome pests this time. Now I know a little bit why both that Necromancer and Savior were interested. But, I fear I can't allow any chance for their survival..."

As the Professor starts working on a terminal, the Lizard phases out of a shadow in the corner of the room. The distance between him and the Professor is around 7 meters, quite the problem if he had to snag the card nested on one of the Professor's tentacles. However, he couldn't help but pause when hearing the Professor's cackling laughter!

"HeheheHAHAHAHAHAKAKAKAA!!! Oh, yes, I suppose...it's time. To show the Void my latest creation...when those fools downstairs are wounded and weak...I will obliterate them all! AHAHA~!"

The sound of machinery moving is heard once more, as the glass window on the wall reveals parts moving and something akin to a door opening. Something is being lifted, something large and dreadful. However, the Professor in this moment was so enthralled, the Lizard made its move! Like a swift and sly reptile, the Lizard's soundless crawl reached the Professor's flank! 'I should do this-!' The Lizard thought as it not only reached for the card but bit down on the same tentacle! Much to the Professor's surprise!

"GAHHHHHH!!!!"

A struggle was occuring upstairs as well!

TheShadowOfChaos

01-22-2013

Phantom watched carefully at the giant as it released the familiar boxes at him. With some quick thinking, he moved one head to each side of him before the two serpents divided into two mass of small tendrils that surged forward in a coordinated and precised attack. He intended the tendrils to attempt to catch each box while flanking it, or at least to knock them off their paths. However if all else failed, he'll prepare to phase through them. Though timing on a move such as that was always critical, and with such luck that Phantom was always getting, no need for bad luck.

Sykper

01-22-2013

The tendrils swipped and knocked down the boxes successfully, although some of the boxes whipped around and Phantom felt pain as some of the tendrils were cut off completely by the wires. Nevertheless, Phantom had a moment lay down an attack!

Unfortunately for Glass, Ber shifted its gaze in the front, and suddenly the beast's right arm began to shape-shift! As he tried to dodge the arm sharpened and elongated-!

"SHI-!"

Glass whipped his blade to his side to prevent a fatal cut, but as he thought, there was a lot of force behind this swipe as Glass gets lifted off his feet blocking the blow, sent flying past Gormok! Gormok grunts as he sees Phantom's cloud of darkness begin to fade, the duration seemed to be much shorter than previously thought and Xan's head began to reveal itself-

"No you dun't!"

Gormok's eye glows bright yellow as he focuses, followed by a powerful laser straight at Xan! Before the bird could even look suddenly its face gets enveloped by the beam, and a large explosion occurs, coating Glomberxan's left side in smoke and even so far as to send the beast recoiling a bit! The attack wore out Gormok a bit, he can't use that beam consecutively. Although the smoke hasn't cleared yet, 'Glom' clenches its rotten teeth, and its eyes glowed red hot with anger! It knows its next target as its right arm reforms!