Riot Fix This NOW!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PaulWalkersDriva

01-20-2013

I am in a ranked game lobby and we're all calling roles. The bans are going on normally and the last ban from our team was Shaco. All of a sudden this guy starts flipping out, threatening the whole entire team that if one of us doesn't drop the lobby he will troll the game and insure us a lost. He said if we didn't want to lose ELO than one of us better leave. He than continued on to curse out the team and treat us like ****. I couldn't dodge as I didn't want to lose 30 minutes of my life because some kid is raging and neither did anyone else.

So we get into the game and this player follows our jungler EVERYWHERE. He builds ADC Karma and just follows Daruis throughtout the jungle. This leaves a solo bottom Draven which ends up feeding and leaving the game because well, it was trolled out. The player continues to curse us out and be cocky about how Riot will not touch him. I took some screenshots of what I could but I think this is ridiculous. I lost valuable time and ELO over people like this and it happens often. If people like this are always around and I am always reporting them why do they seem to still be around? Is the report system broken? If you check the Screenshots he boasted about how you won't ban him.

Also, when I come to hardcore trolls I think it would be quite satisfying if when we report people we got a followup in our emails or something. When someone waste 40 minutes of my life I don't think it's to much to ask that the game I pump money into weekly takes care of the problem or let's it continue on.

Links to the Screenshots for the view as attachments messed up

http://postimage.org/image/blmct6t47/
http://postimage.org/image/qaeudhu6z/
http://postimage.org/image/a58rw3ood/

tl:dr

Ban the IP of the trolls so they don't come back. Account bans are money hungry actions, ban their IP. If they can't get on LoL from their new account yes, that means less money. However, it means you would shape up a better community.

Mistalya

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicPanic View Post
When someone waste 40 minutes of my life I don't think it's to much to ask that the game I pump money into weekly takes care of the problem or let's it continue on.
I would agree, unfortunately you're probably SOL here and the dbag is right. They usually get away with this.

RAGE larksshire

01-20-2013

Yea a follow up email would be nice, no follow up seems like no progress.

Although, I am curious why you blocked some of your own chat? (3rd pic)

Justo80

01-20-2013

poor 1k elo

Super Dugong

01-20-2013

you don't want to lose 30 minutes of your life? so you're saying LoL is your life? kinda sad

MileHighJew

01-20-2013

If he was trolling and another member of your team quit, I'm wondering why it took the other team 40 min to defeat you or why you didn't surrender at 20 min.

Ban the IP of trolls? I'm in a house full of other people who also play LoL. I should be banned in case one of those other guys is a troll?

Akimasu

01-20-2013

Looks to me like there was a disagreement you're not letting us in on.

She gave you warning, you could have dodged. You're the one who stayed in the game, anyways. :x

charnjf

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1ackd1ck View Post
you don't want to lose 30 minutes of your life? so you're saying LoL is your life? kinda sad
The stuipidity of this comment is truly amazing.

Desolit

01-20-2013

Coming from someone who has manged forums like these, and has dealt with trolls in a different environment: IP banning does nothing. Let be reiterate that if you didn't catch it. Absolutely NOTHING.

You don't know if he's playing off his roomate's Wi-Fi (one IP) or his own house IP (different)
He can change his IP in minutes if he knows what he's doing.

Theres a feature in the game called Surrender. Which if 4 of you agreed (1 troll AD KARMA? who woldn't) would of ended the game at 20.

There's also this nifty little feature called Reporting.

The only option which would potentially fix this in champ select is a vote ban/kick system, which would too easily be abused.

ImANoobInLeague

01-20-2013

3rd image you forgot to scribble the scoreboard FYI lol and your IGN shows when you post things
Serious note though that guy was an ******* >_> ruining other people's fun I do hope he gets banned very soon!