The Pro-Lulu Association

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

01-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFCupcake View Post
Mallory was in the hands of Xenos and already struggled like a Pitt Bull. She finally got out of his grasp and brushed off her shoulder.

"Anyone but him please. I acted like that in case Lulu was here. So I could act like some maniac and she would think me as one of the crazy Glade goers."

It rained and she grunted. "REALLY GLADE?!"

She saw it was ..chocolate milk. Mallory got underneath Karthus' umbrella of bones.

"Bone Umbrella. Seems impossible, but then there's Karthus."
Karthus makes another bone umbrella and hands it to Mallory.

SuperMan Pix

01-19-2013

*The inside of the house is empty at best, with dust piled on the floor and the various pieces of funature. the only interesting feature is a shaking box on top of the dresser*

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

A shout would be heard by those outside.

"KARTHUS!!! I need an expert! GET IN HERE!"

Geokhan meanwhile examined the box on the dresser, trying to see its true nature.

AskKarthus

01-20-2013

Karthus walks in to the house.

"I would hesitate to think the undead would be in the Glade."

Karthus then notices the quivering box. He picks it up and looks it over.

"I'm not quite sure what it is, it will take some more time."

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
Karthus walks in to the house.

"I would hesitate to think the undead would be in the Glade."

Karthus then notices the quivering box. He picks it up and looks it over.

"I'm not quite sure what it is, it will take some more time."

"I would never say a human could be made of crystals, but yet, here we stand. Nothing is impossible, only improbable.

Now, do we want to set up camp here and study here, or keep moving and study this thing later? It's your call. You got more experience with Glade magics than I."

AskKarthus

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
"I would never say a human could be made of crystals, but yet, here we stand. Nothing is impossible, only improbable.

Now, do we want to set up camp here and study here, or keep moving and study this thing later? It's your call. You got more experience with Glade magics than I."
"The only expirience I have with Glade magic is having fought against Lulu in the Fields, and having to prevent her from killing Tristana once. I doubt I know more than you. I actually think we should take the box with us and wait to see what it does."

Weenie Lord Shen

01-20-2013

Xenos looked over at Mallory. "No point in trying to act crazy. It takes one to know one, and I'm petty sure she can tell if you're sane or not." He said. He felt the pitter-patter of chocolate milk on his suit as he let out a groan of frustration. Once the umbrella was handed over to Mallory, he cuddled up next to her under it. "The rain won't be good for my suit. You won't mind if I stand here with ya, would you?" He said smiling under his mask.

TheShadowOfChaos

01-20-2013

((Pinky is in the bouncing box :P...nah...just curious to know what is in it.))

Geokhan

01-27-2013

((Bump for the Lulu's))

makmix

01-27-2013

Mack sends a letter to Geo.

"I see you have been trying to find Lulu. I can provide tools and a finder if I can get some of Lulu's hair. If I can get a single strand, we could find her.

P.S. Look up.

If Geo does happen to look up, he'll see Mack floating over with his Wind Wings sitting in mid air drinking some wine.