Kassadin... I think its time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flipsy

01-19-2013

I'm undefeated against Kassadin as Orianna, just buy a Chalice, build Lich Bane, max E and W first. Then smash. But that's just Orianna. Other AP mids counter fine, a dick move we did once was have me adc and i went Sivir mid vs Kassadin. nyam.

TonAmieChris

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletche00 View Post
Veigar/LB can shut down a Kassadin hard pre 6, and IDC who you are, if you get shut down early as Kass, it is pretty hard to make a comeback from it.
Veigar can shut him down after 6, too. Just ult, stun, and W

Acanthus

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonAmieChris View Post
Veigar can shut him down after 6, too. Just ult, stun, and W
Against Veigar, I would spite him with RoA and Rylai's. Just saying.

MarcusGraves

01-20-2013

ive made kassadin's cry as morde, he is so god awful at wave clear i can easily control the lane against him and pretty much do as i please because of my shield. its also easy for me to punish him if he thinks he can go gank other lanes w/o losing his tower.

Basist

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusGraves View Post
ive made kassadin's cry as morde, he is so god awful at wave clear i can easily control the lane against him and pretty much do as i please because of my shield. its also easy for me to punish him if he thinks he can go gank other lanes w/o losing his tower.
You must be playing against ****ty Kassadins then because your shield doesn't last forever and a Kass who can't take advantage of blasting you while it's down/low is bad. Also, after a couple of your spells/ticks of your W he should have 1.5+ aspd with his W quickly destroying any shield you gain while your spells are on cooldown.

MarcusGraves

01-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basist View Post
You must be playing against ****ty Kassadins then because your shield doesn't last forever and a Kass who can't take advantage of blasting you while it's down/low is bad. Also, after a couple of your spells/ticks of your W he should have 1.5+ aspd with his W quickly destroying any shield you gain while your spells are on cooldown.
yes because i fear kassadin's crappy steroid that doesn't get ranked up first, right.

i have a shield that functions as an 2nd health bar (and works with armor/MR) thus lowering the effectiveness of his burst, i have no mana, i build spell vamp that works well on me kass cannot, i can easily push the wave against him and bully him and i get tankier as the game goes on making it harder for him to burst me down.

i do not fear kass as morde nor do i have any reason to.

LegendAwaknd

01-20-2013

Out of all champions...really

Syl

01-20-2013

Play Talon against kassadin.win lane win game.

Xoj 21

01-21-2013

he have the best silence though

TealNinje

01-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoj 21 View Post
he have the best silence though
Kassadin is suddenly Cho'Gath?