WE WANT THE OLD 3v3 MAP BACK

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Why do morons keep saying that this map is Dominion 2.0? are you that mentally handicapped Op? if this was DOminion 2.0 then you'd have nexus health and wouldn't even ahve lanes nor buildings that you must destroy to win the game.

AS For buffs:: One of the main reasons riot decided to remove them from the game is that the only ones that could reliabily get them were bruisers turning the Old TT match on somethign i'll put simple whoever had the most OP overbuffed bruiser would Win after said overbuffed bruiser was confident enough with his farm to go for the final Push, taking down nexuses and the enemy nexus in all of the same push (thanks to not being able to take the nexus before due to turtling etc).
However: i'd like to Point out that if Altars were changed to Dota-like runes it would add something to compete over that was avaliable to every class and not just bruisers.

Vybrid

01-18-2013

I only said it's dominion 2.0 because it feels more like dominion in a sense , rather than TT . The old TT has alot of fans, and yet they still changed it. They keep both I don't mind, but the old TT was alot better and fun in my opinion.

pikkypik

01-19-2013

"Twisted Treeline Classic"

I'd think it a good idea, if any. It would add variety. I like both.

Alpha Q23

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by She View Post
you guys miss game-breaking wall jumps, 5 minute dragons, 50 minute-long turtle fests and impossible/inconsistent jungling? are you sure about that?
Actually I never had a problem with it. And you just brought up the point, you didn't like it so why do you care if its there. It wouldn't effect you in any way. And if we are going to go by the yes it would effect you because you would see it in a menu, then why do you get the right to have what you want, but us true Twisted Treeline Fans who want our map back, don't get what we want? For you, selfishness.

To the true Twisted Treeline fans, we wanted changes but not an overhaul of the entire gameplay. If they had updated the graphics, made the minor changes that the TT community wanted, it would be fine. But now it is a completely different game mode, minus having to destroy the Nexus. We wanted a continuation of Twisted Treeline, not a map that is more of a direction in Dominion(massive gameplay overhaul/new map)

Its cool. In fact I am glad that people enjoy their new map. If there was the old Twisted Treeline along with this new Shadow Isles, it would not effect you in any way. The reason we are complaining and wish our map to be back is because its what we want. We don't want to spend all of our time on the new 3v3 map that we find not that interesting. Sure all of us old TT fans do not feel the same, but a good majority of us do.

Alpha Q23

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
Why do morons keep saying that this map is Dominion 2.0? are you that mentally handicapped Op? if this was DOminion 2.0 then you'd have nexus health and wouldn't even ahve lanes nor buildings that you must destroy to win the game.

AS For buffs:: One of the main reasons riot decided to remove them from the game is that the only ones that could reliabily get them were bruisers turning the Old TT match on somethign i'll put simple whoever had the most OP overbuffed bruiser would Win after said overbuffed bruiser was confident enough with his farm to go for the final Push, taking down nexuses and the enemy nexus in all of the same push (thanks to not being able to take the nexus before due to turtling etc).
However: i'd like to Point out that if Altars were changed to Dota-like runes it would add something to compete over that was avaliable to every class and not just bruisers.

Again, yes people do say this is dominion 2.0. That is mostly wrong. IN a sense it is more of a step towards dominion than Twisted Treeline is to what it was. the 3v3 game mode just got changed into a 3v3 with alters. Sure you don't need to 'capture' the altars, but the game style has very gratley changed from a smaller version of 5v5, to a half way point towards dominion.

pikkypik

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q23 View Post
Again, yes people do say this is dominion 2.0. That is mostly wrong. IN a sense it is more of a step towards dominion than Twisted Treeline is to what it was. the 3v3 game mode just got changed into a 3v3 with alters. Sure you don't need to 'capture' the altars, but the game style has very gratley changed from a smaller version of 5v5, to a half way point towards dominion.
it has aspects of dominion, but it isn't dominion without the nexus degradation. It's only dominion as far as capturing a point goes. And even then, it's not really dominion at all simply because of the gameplay. It just shares the vague similarity of capturing a point.

I really still would like a TT classic. I actually enjoyed the old map more, im not a fan of the altars, but I will admit - it's an opinionated taste, so some may like it, some may not.

LegendAwaknd

01-19-2013

Who is "we"? I like the new map and the replacement of the speed shrine is better because you still get a slight speed buff and health. The previous speed shrine was slightly an op advantage for ganking. Not enough time to react.

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

No, we don't.

IS18acb05bf8a1c34be87ae

01-20-2013

i want nintendo to develop N64 games again! nintendoh plzzzzz!

Deviston

01-20-2013

Bring back Twisted Treeline, drop Shadow Isles.