The trash cave. (OPEN RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

The foot pulls out. IT WAS A DECOY!
Vice comes out from the filth, a ways from the pillar.

"YA FOOL! YA OLD CLUBBIN FOOL!" Vice takes out a rather large stick and pokes Trundle with it.
"Getting...TIRED...yet?" "AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA"

Colonel qt

01-18-2013

Anayo pulls on one of the levers and releases the dor. Anayo backs way. For a better look at hi adversary.

Ask Trollyguy

01-18-2013

(in the beast room) From the cage a rabid wolf from the old twisted treeline walks out and growls and readys to pounce.

(Back in the arena)

.....(trundle then grabs a white glove from the trash and walks up to vice procedding to slap the glove arcross his face.) Nope. :I

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Trollyguy View Post
(in the beast room) From the cage a rabid wolf from the old twisted treeline walks out and growls and readys to pounce.

(Back in the arena)

.....(trundle then grabs a white glove from the trash and walks up to vice procedding to slap the glove arcross his face.) Nope. :I
Vice jumps up after being slapped and gives an axe kick to Trundle's club, causing it to crack down the middle, making it brittle. "You mad yet?" "I WANT TO SEE THE ANGER!" Vice runes around the walls of the pit, waiting for him to make his next move.

Ask Trollyguy

01-19-2013

hang on YOUR TRYING TO TROLL ME! Your breacking troll code. Never troll a troll! (in anger of breaking troll code he grabs shards of glass and flings them)

Vice Emargo

01-19-2013

Vice grabs a shard of glass, and crushes it. (( Vice has magnetic (for one of his tipped-arrows for his bow) gloves made of thick polymer (or whatever that stuff is) ))
"TrYiNg To TrOlL?" "PlEaSe!" Vice takes out of a giant mallet out of his R.Q.R Cube and smashes a large area of trash, sending another seismic wave of **** everywhere.

Ask Trollyguy

01-19-2013

(trundle gets knocked to the wall from the wave. He then looks up and sees the long stick darting at him. the stick then harpoons trundle on the lower half of the torso.) ARGGGgggggggg........(trundle sits still on the wall)

(oh dear)

Colonel qt

01-19-2013

Anayo sighed as he looked at the wolf.

How you got permission to keep one of these I don't know."

Anayo assumed a defensive stance waiting for the wolf to strike.

Ask Trollyguy

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek View Post
Anayo sighed as he looked at the wolf.

How you got permission to keep one of these I don't know."

Anayo assumed a defensive stance waiting for the wolf to strike.
(The rabid wolf howls then the green buff appers around it. the Wolf then darts for the arm.)

Vice Emargo

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Trollyguy View Post
(trundle gets knocked to the wall from the wave. He then looks up and sees the long stick darting at him. the stick then harpoons trundle on the lower half of the torso.) ARGGGgggggggg........(trundle sits still on the wall)

(oh dear)
Vice summons artificial walls of grime and trash to surround Trundle.
"BOX O' FILTH!" He says, as the walls collapse on top of him.