So hard to practice champs you want to..(in actual pvp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Causing Panic

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
Try practicing support champions.
this is the reason people want you stop posting on forums lol... this has nothing to do with the topic and offers no help what so ever, just saying

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Causing Panic View Post
people
Did you know that "people" is a plural word? Plural means more than one.

Boagster

01-19-2013

So long as you aren't playing ranked, try playing them outside their traditional role. It'll be good practice with the champion as well as an educational experience on why it may or may not work.

Causing Panic

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
Did you know that "people" is a plural word? Plural means more than one.

I can guarantee there's ALOT of people that would rather you stay off the forums, imo you post useless or wiseass remarks to put people down more then you actually help. Yes, you do post useful advice sometimes but most of the time its msgs i pointed out on this thread that are useless

PogoPogoPogoPogo

01-19-2013

How is suggesting someone pick up support champs useless?

1. It's good for the player. They learn more roles (the OP only wants to play two roles... top and mid).
2. It's good for the player. They shouldn't have trouble getting the support role.
3. It's extraordinarily good for the community--more people playing support.

Causing Panic, I'm sorry you don't like me, but you shouldn't let your opinion of my personality effect your judgment of my posts.

Gimpyloser

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0jectseph View Post
Since every game top/mid are the first called..and people wont let you go outside the meta ...(lest they troll and abuse you all game..)
Type faster. Go against the meta anyway, but explain yourself. Like say lets duo top lane, we will destroy this Olaf and they'll never see it coming. Take your top champ into the jungle, most tops are capable junglers as well. That's what I'd do if it meant that much to me, but honestly I don't care what role I get lol.