Lawl IEM Katowice Kassadin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pewpewsie

01-19-2013

I felt so bad for Olaf as a 40 hp kassadin kept rift walking over nexus to back door cheese the victory.

Dominion feels your pain mang!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=XdN67...%3DXdN67NuhMW4

DiscworldDeath

01-19-2013

Or you could be positive about awesome play. He had 400 hp when it began, Olaf axes and a Rupture brought him down to 40 when he got the last swing.

Seriously, way to focus on the negativity, in a way that has no relevance for Dominion at all.

Wawix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

And if anything, it was a clear misplay by that cho'gath. I seriously can't believe a low-ping sponsored pro can miss a clean W like that. I'd disown him right away.

inFe eD

01-19-2013

He obviously needs to enroll in the Wawix dojo.

El Naphtali

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawix View Post
And if anything, it was a clear misplay by that cho'gath. I seriously can't believe a low-ping sponsored pro can miss a clean W like that. I'd disown him right away.
Considering how Ocelote took that loss, he might.

MajorUrsa

01-19-2013

That was one of the best plays I've seen at a tournament event. Straight up amazing.

DiscworldDeath

01-19-2013

Yeah, after it ended, I realized I was literally on the edge of my seat, eyes glued to TV, just waiting to see if he could do it, if he could do it before his own nexus blew up.

I realized how classic sports fans feel - I'm a big tennis fan, but it's rare for me to feel "Down to the wire" feelings (especially time) while watching tennis.

It was amazing, and all the much better for how one-sided the early game was.

Tempestphile

01-20-2013

Ladies and Gentleman, I hope this leads to Kass getting a nerf on riftwalk, long overdue, one that would release our pain

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-20-2013

It was an Olaf he deserved the cheese, Looka t Olaf's stats, Picked on every game since s2 and the team with Olaf almost always won, Koreans won't pick anything over Olaf for either the roles or solotop or jungler and they win so easily with him, *stack health do burst damage* it hasn't changed in s3, Banned in 4 games so far picked in the rest, i for one congratulate that kassadin for his quick tactical thinking, because there's literally NO POINT on fighting an Olaf in a straight 1v1 fight.

MMKH

01-20-2013

If that Cho had landed the scream or rupture, he would've killed the Kassaderp. But wow still a very close game nonetheless.