I Quit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Camp Me More

01-18-2013

I was going to email riot about how bad match making is etc but ive come to relize that im ****ed. Whenever i q for ranked i either get horriable teamates or an afker. Im just tired im just tired of all this ****. Its makes me want to quit league.I just cant always be the one to carry ****ing horriable players. Then i just get report for asking the support to ward or the adc to get better positioning or to focus the carry. Im just done im quiting league. Im just done.

TwistWrist

01-18-2013

And nothing of value was lost.

IS134793e5f3c35e84c7d25

01-18-2013

you're making this thread cause you know you'd be back.

I disagree with "why" you're quitting. i doubt you're quitting cause of something with this game.

I assume you're quitting cause deep down you know playing video games is not as harmless as you first thought. But is indeed is something that would curse you, rather than bless you. and down the road would haunt you. the curse is too strong though, the wicked hearted is bound to come back and get cursed again for their disobedience. too many wicked people, thus video game industry is a booming industry.

coheedrocks72

01-18-2013

lol ok. Thats cool, if you dont want afkers and want to play with an actual team. Make one, otherwise your going to get that, thats the best way to make it up the ladders, with an actual team.

Bounty Hunter239

01-19-2013

The more you rage the more you lose

Rooster DWSF

01-19-2013

You are angry you have to get un angry and play like a true leader. Don't demand things from your team mates ask things. Don't demand because they don't have to do anything. If you ask and treat them with kindness the rewards will be 10 fold. And your team mates will perform a lot better.

I know it has happened to me in games where we have a flamer and I have calmed him down and we have gotten our composure and focus and we have won games. It's all about not raging and getting mad. You have to encourage and ask and also you have to compliment players it is a morale booster.

I have had games where I just didn't care and yes they do turn out in a loss. No matter how hard you try some opposing teams are just THAT good. Just don't quit, don't give up unless you really feel you have to.

Rooster Is Bad

Das seeker

01-19-2013

You should play a competitive rts such as starcraft 2 where you do not have to depend on teammates. Course when you do not shoot to the top of the leader boards not sure who you will have to throw the blame on.

GON the Mage Guy

01-19-2013

I bet all the supports want to ward for you with that kind of talk.

Fatal Orbit

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camp Me More View Post
I was going to email riot about how bad match making is etc but ive come to relize that im ****ed. Whenever i q for ranked i either get horriable teamates or an afker. Im just tired im just tired of all this ****. Its makes me want to quit league.I just cant always be the one to carry ****ing horriable players. Then i just get report for asking the support to ward or the adc to get better positioning or to focus the carry. Im just done im quiting league. Im just done.
Don't let the door hit you on the way out