The trash cave. (OPEN RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Trollyguy

01-18-2013

(As the sun sets Trundle grins and enters cave near his hut. He grabs a torch and lights touches lighting an area below that is covered with trash. Trundle then grabs a horn that blows a sound to cover miles.) ALRIGHT ITS TIME TO TROLL!!! Welcome to the trash cave an arena i made myself. If you have a problem that you cant solve by talking ill let ya enter the dome and smack the pure blood outa them!

Ok now time for rules.
1:No killing. (just fight until you fell like your gonna die or you can call 'TROLL" and ill let ya leave)
2: No stupidly op attacks. (nuff said)
3:You must reply in 2 days or ill make ya call TROLL.
4: Feel free to use dirty play.
5: i will throw items at you to hinder your ablitys so be shure to change tatics often
Finally: All champs are welcome.

Now let me list the types of fight you can have.
A: Champion vs monster or CvM. (Have you face monsters of all kinds you can have 1 partner)
B: Solo duel or Sd (a classic 1vs1)
C:Tag Team or team fight or TT and tt (TT lets you swap partners in duel and tt lets you pair up and not swap from time to time)
D;summoner vs summoner or SvS (a battle where summoners brawl)
E: Free for all ( A match with up to 6 champs facing eachother)

OK now lets see blood fly! (:<

Matches:
Trundle vs Vice (Sd) (winner Trundle: time)
Anayo vs Rabid wolf (CvM) <-----

(note the arrow means the battle is active)

With our 1st fight over trundle begins to work on inproving the arena! The more winners we have the more the arena inproves in the following.
New modes to play
New arena's
Trolly fun fight. (whats that you ask you'll need to unlock it!)

Fights until upgrade: 4

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Vice slams onto the ground in front of the cave, and walks in, kicking some trash out of the way.
"So this is an Arena Trundle?" He doesn't see others arrive yet.
"Ok Trundle, how about...WE DUEL?"

Colonel qt

01-18-2013

Anayo entered the arena instantly covering up his nose with his shirt.

"Yech...."

He waked around, impressed that Trundle was able to build this all by himself. He eventually found Trundle.

"Hey Trundle, I'm not looking to settle anything, but I just want to fight something."

Ask Trollyguy

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Vice slams onto the ground in front of the cave, and walks in, kicking some trash out of the way.
"So this is an Arena Trundle?" He doesn't see others arrive yet.
"Ok Trundle, how about...WE DUEL?"
Ok lets see what my ugly side can do! (trundle grabs a ladder and puts it into a pit filled with trash. Trundle then starts climbing down and throw a peice of flesh at Vice.
COMON im waiting!

Ask Trollyguy

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek View Post
Anayo entered the arena instantly covering up his nose with his shirt.

"Yech...."

He waked around, impressed that Trundle was able to build this all by himself. He eventually found Trundle.

"Hey Trundle, I'm not looking to settle anything, but I just want to fight something."
(trundle yells from the bottom of the pit) Well i have some beast in cages in the room on the right if ya wanna fight something. Just lock the door so nothing gets out!

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Vice grabs the piece of flesh, and devours it. "Delicious."
he said, jumping into the pit, body-slamming into the trash, causing a seismic shock of trash to fly out of the pit. "HOW DO YOU LIKE MEH NOW!" He says, grabbing an old piece of brick and bashing over his head, not fealing a thing. "NOW IM WAITING!"

Ask Trollyguy

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Vice grabs the piece of flesh, and devours it. "Delicious."
he said, jumping into the pit, body-slamming into the trash, causing a seismic shock of trash to fly out of the pit. "HOW DO YOU LIKE MEH NOW!" He says, grabbing an old piece of brick and bashing over his head, not fealing a thing. "NOW IM WAITING!"
(The troll gets a shocked look but then snaps back)

Ok looks like im about to have some fun. LET THE FIGHT BEGIN! (trundle grabs a ball of trash and swings it at Vice's face then moves in to get early hits on the legs.)

Colonel qt

01-18-2013

"Alright."
Anayo headed into the arena and made special care to lock the door when he realized something.

"Er, Trundle?. How do I release one of the animals?"

Vice Emargo

01-18-2013

Vice gets puffed in the face, but unaffected due to the weakness of the attack. Vice then drills into the trash pit, digging under the trash. In a very muffled voice, "Have fun!" A small tornado of trash starts to appear around Trundle. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA!" Vice gags on some trash and spits it out.

Ask Trollyguy

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek View Post
"Alright."
Anayo headed into the arena and made special care to lock the door when he realized something.

"Er, Trundle?. How do I release one of the animals?"
(you notice a small handle on each of the cage doors)

(back with the fight)

(Trundle looks at the torando of flith around him) HA! You forgot can control this flith!

(Trundle then cast piller of flith to interupt the current of the torando trundle then spots Vice's foot stuck in the piller from below in which he begins to try and dig vice out to start smacking him with his club.) I think i struck a nice crison gold ore!