Hecarim/Thresh connected in some way?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DOTA2ISBESTEST

01-18-2013

so, i'm looking at Thresh, and what I see is practically the same/similar features, which is armor surrounding glowing ectoplasmic matter. In that case, I believe it is safe to assume that Hecarim is of similar background to Thresh in that he is also the spirit of some long dead evil guy.

What are your thoughts on this?

Aavak

01-18-2013

I wouldn't know. Thresh's lore is too weak to tell.

Feo Leche

01-18-2013

no.... really?

Birdy51

01-18-2013

Thresh's lore isn't that weak really. I enjoyed it.

As to your question, all signs point to yes. Being another champion of the Shadow Isles, it is almost a certainty that they somehow know eachother. The only question is what their intentions are.

You'll note that a lot of emphasis has been placed upon the Shadow Isles lately. There's a storm a brewing, and I'll bet my shoes it's going to be coming to a head "soon".

DOTA2ISBESTEST

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdy51 View Post
Thresh's lore isn't that weak really. I enjoyed it.

As to your question, all signs point to yes. Being another champion of the Shadow Isles, it is almost a certainty that they somehow know eachother. The only question is what their intentions are.

You'll note that a lot of emphasis has been placed upon the Shadow Isles lately. There's a storm a brewing, and I'll bet my shoes it's going to be coming to a head "soon".
i like the way you think.

Icarax88

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aavak View Post
I wouldn't know. Thresh's lore is too weak to tell.
Thresh's lore isn't that bad. What I like is that it does actually say why he's in the League, something we haven't seen since Jayce.

kianistus

01-19-2013

Yea i definitely see how the art could be connecting Hecarim and Thresh together. I also thought it interesting about how it says that Thresh is a jailer. I feel like he may have something to do with the two imprisoned spirits within the altars of twisted treeline.

Perhaps he needs greater souls in order to free them, or maybe they are the greater souls he is after...

Trolosaurus

01-19-2013

In the pecking order of the Shadow Isles, Thresh seems rather low
Hecarim might be like "wtf u doin here son?"