Bone necless 10-30% win rate in all ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Not when you're trying to predict the future based on a very short scope of the past

ROOOOOAST

01-17-2013

http://www.lolking.net/items/3166. Go see by urself. From 12/17 to 01/09, 1 day it had more than 30% win rate. 1 other day, of the 53 rengar who buyed this item in ranked, 2 won. 5ad bonus wont make up for that...... I agree tho that i will need to see if the buff really helped out or not, but... It need to be buffed again.

TealNinje

01-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROOOOOAST View Post
http://www.lolking.net/items/3166. Go see by urself. From 12/17 to 01/09, 1 day it had more than 30% win rate. 1 other day, of the 53 rengar who buyed this item in ranked, 2 won. 5ad bonus wont make up for that...... I agree tho that i will need to see if the buff really helped out or not, but... It need to be buffed again.
You want to know what this statistic tells me?

That bad Rengar's buy Bone Neckless because they think its necessary, and good Rengar's are able to judge when it's a good item to buy and when it's a goldsink they can't afford.

ROOOOOAST

01-18-2013

So 20% of all rengar are good?

marziparzi

01-18-2013

I do think Bonetooth needs its 10 AD back

TealNinje

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROOOOOAST View Post
So 20% of all rengar are good?
No, you're just incapable of logical progression and basic math.

evilbryan590

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Let's see... at level 18 this bad boy gives 41 ad for 800 gold
And at level 11 it's basically like buying a BF sword for the gold ratio...

So what you guys are telling me is that at level 11+, when laneing phase is just over and team-fights start (when you will get the most stacks) you can't buy this because it is quite bad, even though it costs 800 gold and has the same cheap ratios of a BF sword, yet costs even less then one and will scale to gain more effects...

OR around level 18 you can't get a VERY cost efficient ad-gold ratio (~19.5 at lvl 18) costing item...?

In theory, you would call this: Blasphemy!

TealNinje

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbryan590 View Post
Let's see... at level 18 this bad boy gives 41 ad for 800 gold
And at level 11 it's basically like buying a BF sword for the gold ratio...

So what you guys are telling me is that at level 11+, when laneing phase is just over and team-fights start (when you will get the most stacks) you can't buy this because it is quite bad, even though it costs 800 gold and has the same cheap ratios of a BF sword, yet costs even less then one and will scale to gain more effects...

OR around level 18 you can't get a VERY cost efficient ad-gold ratio (~19.5 at lvl 18) costing item...?

In theory, you would call this: Blasphemy!
What does provide beyond AD?

ROOOOOAST

01-18-2013

Well, its kinda like a dorans blade, it got super efficiency, but doesnt build into anything.

RaptoRGmo7

01-18-2013

i think the rengar item need new effect .-. like " 2 dmg for kill " or " CRD " etc