Health Relic TT Change

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

How do you guys feel about this? I am curious.

I haven’t actually noticed it much, aside from one game where I kept wining lane early game but the Kha'Zix would use the relic to sustain and come back for more CS.

I still won and after about 10 or 15 minutes it didn't really give enough HP to be beneficial that I saw, it only made early laning more possible for the losing player.

I understand I could have contested him going for it but I CHOSE to let it go because I like to CS (CS is a hell of a drug!) and I knew he would beat me to it because of our positioning after skirmishes. Typically he would run back in lane and I would usually be over 50% down lane so he could naturally beat me to it from any route I took, unless I chased deep into his lane and jungle and beat him to it that way (at this point I should just kill him IMO).

Now, I also understand if my bottom lane was doing better/had better awareness they could potentially wait for a gank or steal.

No QQ, just my observations thus far on the change. I would love to hear your thoughts.

DarkenDragon

01-18-2013

to me it just feels boring, its a health and speed buff, whoopy, and its on quite a long respawn time too so it just doesnt feel significant enough in my opinion. I would have rather they introduced a new jungle mob to fight over instead. and so the reward wasnt as easily obtained. something like a giant wolf or wraith, giving you movement speed and health and mana return. something a little higher than what it is now since you'll have to fight for it. this way you can actually stop the enemy from getting it as well.

or just simply a 5 second channeled buff similar to dominion's center buffs.

just a relic that you run over just seems a bit too easy and the rewards dont feel worth very much

Nimtrix

01-18-2013

In all honesty I liked the speed pad a lot better than this health pack, it just doesn't feel like its significant at all.

YouTastedPurple

01-18-2013

has anyone noticed that if someone grabs it on the outher team the buff disapears from the map iv been using this as a sort of ward

Mcboogerballs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimtrix View Post
In all honesty I liked the speed pad a lot better than this health pack, it just doesn't feel like its significant at all.
^

Mandaari

01-19-2013

I can't say I like the new buff. The speed shrine was a lot more fun because it made the game more fast paced. The health pack just seems really boring. I'd like to hear Riot's reasoning for switching it though.

hotfire

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MialboxCD View Post
has anyone noticed that if someone grabs it on the outher team the buff disapears from the map iv been using this as a sort of ward
So if someone grabs the speed boost to gank with, you know they passed it? That's pretty sweet. Decision to grab it or no

3viljack

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MialboxCD View Post
This is how I use it. Most people can't resist getting it.