Tried out Kha'Zix after nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snuffaluffagus23

01-18-2013

He was designed to be great at taking down isolated targets, which does not mean solo lanes 1v1 at all. Taking down isolated targets means the enemy champ is running through lane or jungle, and you surprise him from a bush, thus allowing you to get a combo off before the enemy champ has the time to react and counter. That was the purpose of killing isolated targets. Different from 1v1.

Before the nerf, Khazix was very overpowered. His early game damage was just ridiculous because he could 100-0 other burst champs before he even hit level 6. This made facing him as a solo lane almost impossible because if he doesn't kill you instantly, he'll burst you till you're so low you have to recall and get no farm, and if you do get an upperhand, then the jungler comes up and you're killed easily.

Assassins are meant to kill people when they're not expecting it. Look at most of the assassins. Can LeBlanc walk up to the enemy ADC without an element of surprise and kill them instantly? Sometimes, but a good ADC can do a bit of damage and escape. The point of the assassin champ is to catch people off guard and kill before they can react. This is what made running through jungle with an enemy Khazix so scary, but being afraid to get CS because of his nuking abilities was ridiculous.

Gomethegnome

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffaluffagus23 View Post
He was designed to be great at taking down isolated targets, which does not mean solo lanes 1v1 at all. Taking down isolated targets means the enemy champ is running through lane or jungle, and you surprise him from a bush, thus allowing you to get a combo off before the enemy champ has the time to react and counter. That was the purpose of killing isolated targets. Different from 1v1.

Before the nerf, Khazix was very overpowered. His early game damage was just ridiculous because he could 100-0 other burst champs before he even hit level 6. This made facing him as a solo lane almost impossible because if he doesn't kill you instantly, he'll burst you till you're so low you have to recall and get no farm, and if you do get an upperhand, then the jungler comes up and you're killed easily.

Assassins are meant to kill people when they're not expecting it. Look at most of the assassins. Can LeBlanc walk up to the enemy ADC without an element of surprise and kill them instantly? Sometimes, but a good ADC can do a bit of damage and escape. The point of the assassin champ is to catch people off guard and kill before they can react. This is what made running through jungle with an enemy Khazix so scary, but being afraid to get CS because of his nuking abilities was ridiculous.
Too bad that they nerfed his Q which was a tool used to assassinate targets now its more like a normal attack with a bit more damage its also less rewarding to catch enemies off guard now.

NoobMule

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Why is everyone saying he can 100-0? I don't understand, people that hate Kha'zix keep on saying that, your just over exaggerating. People need to learn how to stay in a group so he doesn't snowball. I played kha'zix top and when they grouped up, I could not get a kill. This game is about teamwork, and if you don't use teamwork, that is where kha'zix takes advantage of you. He is squishy and barely has sustain, his W doesn't heal that much. Just keep aiming for him early game and he won't do good late game, but now it is different. He has no early game or late game, because he has no damage. He can't do damage in team fights. Like I said, if you have a kha'zix on your team, don't play on good team fights because he can't do enough damage to help the team. He can tickle someone with his W but when it comes to team fights he is pretty much useless because he is always looking for that one isolated person. If he finds one now, it doesn't really matter because he won't be able to do much damage to that single target. I don't want to say "noobs" but they always complain, they don't know how teamwork is such a vital part to this game. Kha'zix gets kills by finding isolated targets, now he gets killed if he find an isolated target.

SeiYouSiLa

01-18-2013

Quote:

you're comparing Kha'Zix to Leblanc? Leblanc have a high burst and she can burst you from a distance, jump to you and jump right back. Kha'Zix was NEVER overpowered and I'm pretty sure Assassin don't mean to sneak up all the time, an assassin is to get to the high priority targets to take them out and safely retreat.

Besides you're only focusing on strengths here, so he has strength in the laning phase and so he also have weaknesses, squishy, low hp, high mana cost, low mana regen.

Now with the new nerfs even when the target is isolated it is hard to kill them, if you're walking around the enemy's jungle with a Kha'Zix on their team, I suggest you to uninstall

SeiYouSiLa

01-18-2013

Quote:

Seeing how you win alot of games with Katarina and Ezreal, they both must be overpowered, how else are you supposed to win so many games with them? Katarina can just 100-0 the enemy team with her full combo, this makes laning against her almost impossible, cuz if she don't kill you instantly she'll burst you down so low that you'll have to recall and lose farm.

Assassins are meant to kill people when they're not expecting it, but Katarina can jump right to your face and starting spinning, she deserve a nerf to her passive + all 4 of her abilities.

This is your concept right here, if a champion have strengths then they must be overpowered

NoobMule

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

I agree with SeiYouSiLa, I want khazix to be changed back to the way he was before the nerf.

PuckZz

01-19-2013

Its like they are taking the assassin out of melee assassin

Oz SammyD X

01-19-2013

Kha'Zix is fine now, the nerf was good, I've seen many Kha'Zix after the nerf still doing very well, even had one get a quadra recently, he is fine, you guys need to stop complaining because not much has changed at all, his damage before the nerf was to high and Riot saw this so they nerfed him.

Guys just stop it, Kha'Zix can still do what he does best, you can still catch people off guard and idk 3 hit kill them? Or 4?..... He is fine now, he isn't OP and he isn't UP, he is perfect he way he is.

fastplay

01-19-2013

I vs the nerf too Kha'Zix beacuse other then his slow he was somewhat very weak compare to most and the fact he was made to 1v1 and he was ok in the jungle. Now since he lost some of his damage I feel his jungling is somewhat bad and is much harder. Also him being able to 1v1 is bad I have never play solo top but it more beacuse I can counter most champion with my main ireail or just go shen if he not banned since he fit in most team comp.

I feel he was over nerf and ever befor his nerf he was some what weak in solo top and in the jungle.

@Oz SammyD X lol how was the nerf good too him he was one of the easy championing to fight in a 1v1 beacuse he have a fair high cost on his skills. If he need not that much mana to use some of his skill I would have to say you right and be on your side on this.

JustMyBassCannon

01-19-2013

Oh look, a thread complaining after a patch where a champion got nerfed. What are the odds?