Current ELO System

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rallknight

01-17-2013

First off, I'd like to mention I'm not sure where this topic should be posted. If this is the wrong forum, feel free to redirect me.

Hi there. I have just reached 1502 Elo, which I know is/was gold before this latest patch with the new system. My question is, will this elo still get me a gold banner at the end of the season? If not, what is the minimum elo for a gold banner.

Cheers,
Rallknight.

Rallknight

01-17-2013

bumping. anyone?

Thelohel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-17-2013

Sort of hard to say, given the new system on the way. Your placement there will likely decide it and youll need to stay active or youll fall.

sepetaiya

01-18-2013

the new system will remove elo hell but will increase the amount of luck as to who has the higher division league players on their team as to who wins the game.

but Riot anticipated this and you will receieve/lose league points based on the skill level of the players on both teams.

new system ftw

Rallknight

01-18-2013

Okay that's cool

Sepetaiya, do you know if I will still get gold when the season is over?

Cheers

sepetaiya

01-18-2013

is that all you care about? you and your gold status? it should be called the gold status of all the teamates you have ever had that carried you. your golden luck with teamates.

league system will fix your ego.

Thelohel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepetaiya View Post
is that all you care about? you and your gold status? it should be called the gold status of all the teamates you have ever had that carried you. your golden luck with teamates.

league system will fix your ego.
If youre a silver player this system isnt going to just make you a gold player. Skill determines where you end up. Youve got like 700 ranked games logged, you are where you belong.