Who would populate your country

People who are just like you 10 58.82%
People who are as varied as possible 7 41.18%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

You now rule your own country

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CatchandKiss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Gen 1, CatchandKissLand is for hot chicks and is for eunuchs only.
Gen 2, CatchandKissLand is for hot chicks, eunuchs, and the spawn of CatchandKiss.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vcadoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-17-2013

Well it depends on what varied implies. Like what is the average level of maturity.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iTziLLiRL

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorOdinMog View Post
Hm, probably people like me, our goal would be to recreate the USSR and live with more freedom and happiness than any other peoples of the world.
Freedom and happiness do not go together. People need to be controlled... Life ain't a fairy tale bro


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlmightyAtheismo

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Would only allow like 10 people to live there with me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThorOdinMog

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol Sleepy lo View Post
Freedom and happiness do not go together. People need to be controlled... Life ain't a fairy tale bro
Being free will make anyone happy, with Communism you have the most freedom and equality anyone could ever hope for. How would you not be happy living in my greatest nation to have ever graced this planets surface? Since my population would be rather low, it wouldn't be difficult to manage. And if it's people like me, we will reach an equal understanding with each other, and work towards the same goal. The problem using people of all different types is the conflicts you get with unnecessary drama people create.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorOdinMog View Post
Being free will make anyone happy, with Communism you have the most freedom and equality anyone could ever hope for. How would you not be happy living in my greatest nation to have ever graced this planets surface? Since my population would be rather low, it wouldn't be difficult to manage. And if it's people like me, we will reach an equal understanding with each other, and work towards the same goal. The problem using people of all different types is the conflicts you get with unnecessary drama people create.
LIving in a country with regular famine, rewriting of history, and "disappearances" is the greatest nation in the world? lmfaolololol dumb


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
Yes you would. Even if everyone is smart there will still be people smarter.
I'd raise the level of average intelligence...
No you wouldn't. A person with high intelligence won't work as a janitor. If he can't find job doing something other than sweeping floors, he will leave your terrible country.

What will end up happening is your country will develop an army of robots to perform menial tasks, and the majority of your citizens will become fat, sloppy and lazy because they no longer have to do anything.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bilbosky

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Varied of course. I'm not stupid enough to think I'm remotely close to being an ideal human with the potential to do all a nation requires. Not to mention it'd be ****ing boring if everyone was virtually the same.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-18-2013

Nope you can grind intelligence points, by discovering, inventing or learning new things, also scaled with your IQ. And everyone can be ranked.
Below a certain ranking has to work in certain positions.
But you can always work your way up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

Member

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
Nope you can grind intelligence points, by discovering, inventing or learning new things, also scaled with your IQ. And everyone can be ranked.
Below a certain ranking has to work in certain positions.
But you can always work your way up.
Or they could just

you know

leave your shizzy country and go somewhere where they are rewarded for working hard, and not for taking a test.


12