Is it just me, or is the Tribunal System TOO strict and overbearing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoinTBlanK86 View Post
Shiister you are the WORST forum troll ever. "If you think something from Riot is a lie, then why should we listen to you about the system being too strict and overbearing?" Read that and tell me if you made any sense at all. Better yet, let me jsut tell you. No, you made absolutely no sense there at all. Construct a clear idea in one full sentence and then get back to me, thanks.
It does make sense, because we have no reason to believe things from someone with a bias opinion such as yourself. You can't even give the thought that what Riot doing isn't bad.

Quote:
Yes I do want a clear set of rules. No, not that I can have a 'line to go by', whatever the hell that means. I want a CLEAR set of rules, so I know exactly what IS and ISN'T punishable, because as it stands, I can't mute my teammates if they are being idiots, *******s, or incompetent, trolls, etc. Why? because they will still report me, and some random in the Tribunal is going to be like..."Well even though his team is all *******s, he didn't "say anything" so that's Refusing to communicate with his team. Punish." and if I don't mute them then it'l go something like this..."Oh the team couldn't work out their differences and come to the same opinion on how to play as a team(which happens...you put 5 random people on a team and they are not always going to have the same logic on how to BE a team together), so since they are arguing, they are all guilty of arguing. Punish."
Oh please more assumptions. You can mute your team especially if they verbally abusing you, all you have to do is state in the chat that you muting them for XXX reason and most Tribunal judges will pardon that case, but of course you won't believe it since you find it hard not to break the Summoner's Code which boils down to one simple thing, Don't be a jerk.

Quote:
So you get punished no matter what, becuase it's always going to be someones OPINION that something didnt go right, so everyone should get punished. Which again is completely overbearing and ridiculous.
Tin foil hat? You make up some of the most out of the world examples.

Quote:
Please, lose the Superiority complex(this is aimed directly at the usual forum trolls, ie. Shiister, Rampint Idiocy-which by the way, great name. Way to really show how much you thnk of your community by assuming everyone is an idiot.- , MfKraze, etc.) and give a real response.
You tell us to lose the superiority complex, yet you think you are almight God since you been permaban. You make a lot of assumptions which no real substance, why you think your threads get closed so quickly? The day you actually post a thread without any assumptions about the Tribunal, is when I will actually take you serious.

Kirska

01-18-2013

Stop feeding this troll. Just another toxic player that refuses to take responsibility for himself.

Saint Latona

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirska View Post
Stop feeding this troll. Just another toxic player that refuses to take responsibility for himself.
Well, I believe that I speak for everyone when I say that we thrive on threads like this. Sorry for doing something that we enjoy doing.

Kirska

01-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Latona View Post
Well, I believe that I speak for everyone when I say that we thrive on threads like this. Sorry for doing something that we enjoy doing.
You enjoy trying to beat something into someone's head when that someone has proven multiple times over the last week or so in multiple threads both created and not created by them that they have NO interest in seeing anyone's point but their own? Whatever floats your boat I guess.